Collapse
No announcement yet.

RSD Tyler aka Owen Cook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see an interesting and worthwhile lounge thread, thanks Boston.

Comment

Comment

only thing that doesnt impress me is 95% of the time the girls in these vids are drunk as fuk while hes sober as can be.. thats no impressive to get some hot drunk girl ready to have a 3 way kiss

if anything is cringy theyre always drunk

Comment

watch his youtube all you want. i wouldnt give him your money though.

these guys are scam artists first, maybe pick up artists after that.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            only thing that doesnt impress me is 95% of the time the girls in these vids are drunk as fuk while hes sober as can be.. thats no impressive to get some hot drunk girl ready to have a 3 way kiss

if anything is cringy theyre always drunk
            What impresses me a lot about Owen is that he pick up girls or "games" completely sober. He says and does some pretty wack **** all sober. He doesn't need the liquid courage that alcohol provides. That's real.

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            watch his youtube all you want. i wouldnt give him your money though.

these guys are scam artists first, maybe pick up artists after that.
            He's not a scam, not in the slightest. He's like Tony Robbins; he provides skills and strategies in self mastery. He's providing a service and a product that conveys value; and in doing so, he should be financially rewarded.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              What impresses me a lot about Owen is that he pick up girls or "games" completely sober. He says and does some pretty wack **** all sober. He doesn't need the liquid courage that alcohol provides. That's real.

He's not a scam, not in the slightest. He's like Tony Robbins; he provides skills and strategies in self mastery. He's providing a service and a product that conveys value; and in doing so, he should be financially rewarded.
              Yea nice that he's confident while being a balding ginger. But they're drunk. I'll be sold on him when he gets sober women

Don't even know how he does it, being around drunk people while sober is annoying as hell

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Yea nice that he's confident while being a balding ginger. But they're drunk. I'll be sold on him when he gets sober women

Don't even know how he does it, being around drunk people while sober is annoying as hell

Comment

alright not bad

Comment

Have his stratagies helped you nail more BBWs?

Comment

Have you checked out his book recommendations he gave out? I'd suggests reading the "Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle first. It will change how you see things for the better. It helps a lot with stress, over-thinking, depression, etc. A great read.

Comment

Working...
                      X