No announcement yet.

Maravilla of 2012 vs GGG of today, who wins and why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Golovkin wouldn't take the fight with a 2012 Sergio. It would be like Ward, where Golovkin acts brave and calls him out. Then runs with his tail tucked. My dog does the same thing with pitbulls. Barks, then hides behind me when they bark back. Maybe I should nickname him Genady.
    Just start calling him giggi. Sounds like a dog name anyway

Comment

Dunno, but would have loved to see it

Comment

I don't think Martinez was that good ever. He drew with Cintron, lost to Williams and was knocked out by Margarito. Regardless of the excuses you make for these events happening to Martinez, these things would never happen to GGG. GGG would knock out Williams, Cintron and Margarito without any problems in my opinion. I think GGG would also knock Martinez out. GGG has never lost a fight or been in a close fight or been hurt in a fight. He has a better record than Martinez and he is a better fighter. I can't think of any fighter Martinez beat that GGG would not beat quicker and easier. The version of Pavlic that Martinez beat was not Pavlic at his best. They have a common opponent in Murray and look at the difference in the results.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I don't think Martinez was that good ever. He drew with Cintron, lost to Williams and was knocked out by Margarito. Regardless of the excuses you make for these events happening to Martinez, these things would never happen to GGG. GGG would knock out Williams, Cintron and Margarito without any problems in my opinion. I think GGG would also knock Martinez out. GGG has never lost a fight or been in a close fight or been hurt in a fight. He has a better record than Martinez and he is a better fighter. I can't think of any fighter Martinez beat that GGG would not beat quicker and easier. The version of Pavlic that Martinez beat was not Pavlic at his best. They have a common opponent in Murray and look at the difference in the results.
          Don't forget about macklin who actually dropped Martinez And gave him a scrap. Meanwhile ggg terrorized him for every second of their fight. Sergio was a very good fighter but he'd get crushed in this fight.

Comment

Not to be the guy that says fighter A beat fighter B so he could beat fighter C, but GGG would have taken out Sergios opponents much quicker then he did and deff not get dropped by some of the euros he faced.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Golovkin wouldn't take the fight with a 2012 Sergio. It would be like Ward, where Golovkin acts brave and calls him out. Then runs with his tail tucked. My dog does the same thing with pitbulls. Barks, then hides behind me when they bark back. Maybe I should nickname him Genady.
              He was trying to fight Martinez in 2012 smart guy.

Comment

GGG destroys Serg. Fighters can't dance around the ring and beat GGG. He is too good at cutting off the ring and fighters would give away too many rounds early. The way to beat GGG is to take the fight to him for the first 6-7 rounds. Then fighters can exercise movement and boxing abilities down the stretch and drown him in the later rounds. It's going to take a durable fighter to pull it off though, because the first 6 rounds are going to be epic.

Comment

GGG KTFOs any version of Martinez. His lame ass promoter Dibella already admitted several times that GGG beats him, once I remember he said that "are you crazy? no way I am throwing Martinez in with that Monster", thats all you need to know about Martinez's chances, when your own promoter says that about u then it doesnt even matter what others say.

Comment

GGG. Why? Sergio has trouble with mw's with good orthodox left hands.

Comment

definitely martinez he was mopre established he fought all the top dogs in that weight class martinez would go to war and box GGG ears off and i like GGG but he wouldn't of beeen ready for that martinez no way

Comment

Working...
                      X