X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.Horton View Post
    how often do you train?

over the Winter i was doing 6 days. now - not even close. going to workout for 9 this morning though.
    Since i;ve been out of the gym which was 5 months i've been training daily so i'm still in pretty good shape, six pack showing and all that jazz but i've still got some love handles.

I just want to intensify it the coming weeks, what are you working on today? planning on making an all cardio day tomorrow with skipping, running and precision bag

Comment

I am just trying to maintain my weight - and at my age it's almost a full time job keeping the fat from around my waist so it's going to be my warm-up: Rope, push-ups, abs, arm rotations, shadowing boxing; Then a long (3 to 4 miles is long enough for me)slow run. Basically the same workout as Saturday except I will be able to get my run in. I don't like having to depend on my bike.

I am training my cousin and his friend this evening and we'll be doing sprints. Sprint after sprint after sprint.

I am 38 but I am in so much better shape than many of my younger counterparts around here that my head is actually getting bigger. lol

Comment

time to lift heavy today!
        front squats and deadlifts,baby!

Comment

since we're going to be sprinting I have foregone my long run, just finished my gym workout.

6 sets jump rope. 18:00 minutes.

300 push-ups. 2 sets of 20 8 sets of 30.

four rounds shadow boxing.

3 sets of ten vertical leaps.

Comment

A little CT Fletcher to get the juices flowing

Comment

Leg and heavy bag day!

Weighted squats using my heavy bag since i don't have a bar so i had to improvise.

5x reps of 15, 15, 12, 12, 12

The bag weighs around 100 lbs

Heavy bag work 6x3 3 minute rounds at high intensity

Comment

This video seriously activates beast mode for me every day. Crushes every negative bone in my body

Comment

#getmotivated

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
                    #getmotivated
                    Love that one, also

Comment

Plan on murdering it tonight.

Every other week I lift for reps and then lift heavy.... Doing heavy tonight.

MY Bench last week I did 225 for 11,10, and 9 last week.

Today I will be doing 5 sets of 5 of 250lbs... Once I can do all 5 sets I move up 5lbs the next week and so and so forth.

Chest and back today!

Comment

Working...
                      X