Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you subtly tell someone they smell like shįt and need to shower?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you subtly tell someone they smell like shįt and need to shower?

One of my female friends has let herself go and constantly smell of gash. I think she has a bacterial infection, I want to tell her but I don’t want to hurt her feelings.

Any suggestions?

Derranged suggested fingering her and then sticking my fingers in my own ass to set off the smell

Comment

wave your hand in front of your nose and spray her with some deodorant

Comment

Shut the f**k up Pretty Boy you b*tch I knew you'd have a stank ass girlfriend ole hoe ass b*tch ass motherf**ker

Hope all is well by the way

Comment

I know the feel and understand where you are coming from.

I had a mate come over for a girl mate's birthday a few weeks back and he came in like he smelt like **** without deodorant or cologne.

I'm in your shoes either and really didn't want to tell him also because I don't want to feel bad.

I have a colleague at work of mine with the possibly worse smell of bad hygiene/bad breath and every other colleagues know it and can smell it too but refuse to say nothing because he is a cool/respectable person but his breath stank like sh it really bad. I did offer him some gum/air waves a few times just in hope for him to get the message but he still hasn't. I'm thinking it's his teeth or gums but heh idk.
          Last edited by Quiksilva; 09-13-2018, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Just make obvious sniffing noises when ever she's around and say really loud what's that smell

Comment

"Has someone opened a can of tuna?"

Comment

Tell her she smells worse than McGregor's ballsack after a fight.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Send an anonymous email to her husband.

Comment

Working...
                    X