3 weeks later after the Pianeta fight, no Wilder vs Fury fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    Using a tabloid like the Daily Mail as a valid source😭😭😭😭

Tickets for AJ-Wlad could be bought for as cheap as £40, a few of my friends went and they paid £60 for tickets in the stands. So bang goes your theory ******.

Are you actually trying to argue a stadium fight could draw more income than a Vegas fight??

Another idiot...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Tickets for AJ-Wlad could be bought for as cheap as £40, a few of my friends went and they paid £60 for tickets in the stands. So bang goes your theory ******.

Are you actually trying to argue a stadium fight could draw more income than a Vegas fight??

Another idiot...
      Stop making up rubbish you will say anything to try and prove an incorrect point.

Comment

😂😂😂 I’m English you soft c*nt.
        Fury-Klitschko also done 10m+ in Germany nearly every Klitschko fight does you absolute moron. And Fury has done more viewers in the US than AJ has ever done you spastic😭😭
        Fury-Wlad done over 1m
        AJ-Wlad done under 700k

AJ is a major draw in the UK I’m not debating that, he’s the biggest draw over here by a mile, but he is by no means a draw in the states yet.

You clearly don’t understand how the business works, the fact that you think a big stadium fight would draw more than a big Vegas fight proves how deluded and uneducated you are.

Idiot.

Hey dumb****, who cares. Are you getting paid from these fights? No. So keep supporting Fury and Wilder and watch this fight fall apart like its going to. And watch Fury and Wilder both fight bums. Meanwhile AJ is fighting in stadiums for 20 million and collecting belts. You can try to turn that around all you want but it's a fact. No one wants to watch Fury OR Wilder

Comment

Another idiot...
          listen f@ckstick i tried to buy a ticket for that fight and the cheapest secondary prices were £300 so your fu ckin lying about your two friends getting tickets that cheap.
          If they got tickets 1st hand then they were extremely lucky to grab them.....private message me your so called friends proof son and lets see who the idiot is.
          Btw i am not saying a stadium fight is as much value as a big fight like mayweather and canelo or pacquaio....what i am saying it will be as much value for a fight between wilder and fury who are both relatively unknown in the states and its shows what a f@ckin dimwit you are if you think a wilder fury fight will be as much value as a showdown like we have had with the likes of mayweather, or canelo so on.
          Wilder has never boxed on a ppv and he has never even boxed in vegas and you expect tickets to go through the roof when he fights fury.
          Get a grip you dimwit with reality

Comment

Another idiot...
            639k watched it on showtime which was the biggest daytime audience for boxing in there history not to mention another 769k watched the delayed broadcast on HBO.
            So again you lying peice of trash your proven wrong again.
            https://www.balls.ie/newsnow/joshua-...numbers-364219

Comment

Originally posted by ashadam View Post
              Stop making up rubbish you will say anything to try and prove an incorrect point.
              Everything I said is correct and factual. Go and check the ticket prices yourself if you don’t believe me...

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                Hey dumb****, who cares. Are you getting paid from these fights? No. So keep supporting Fury and Wilder and watch this fight fall apart like its going to. And watch Fury and Wilder both fight bums. Meanwhile AJ is fighting in stadiums for 20 million and collecting belts. You can try to turn that around all you want but it's a fact. No one wants to watch Fury OR Wilder
                I’m not a massive fan of Fury or Wilder you stupid idiot. This isn’t about that. It’s about you trying to claim a stadium fight generates more revenue than a Vegas fight which is complete and utter nonsense and furthermore proves you DKSAB!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Too bad Juggernaut didn't make this thread on his main account.
                  It's Jugglesnuts to you pal!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    listen f@ckstick i tried to buy a ticket for that fight and the cheapest secondary prices were £300 so your fu ckin lying about your two friends getting tickets that cheap.
                    If they got tickets 1st hand then they were extremely lucky to grab them.....private message me your so called friends proof son and lets see who the idiot is.
                    Btw i am not saying a stadium fight is as much value as a big fight like mayweather and canelo or pacquaio....what i am saying it will be as much value for a fight between wilder and fury who are both relatively unknown in the states and its shows what a f@ckin dimwit you are if you think a wilder fury fight will be as much value as a showdown like we have had with the likes of mayweather, or canelo so on.
                    Wilder has never boxed on a ppv and he has never even boxed in vegas and you expect tickets to go through the roof when he fights fury.
                    Get a grip you dimwit with reality
                    A couple of things ******...

It’s honestly not that hard to get matchroom tickets first hand. And the secondary market is IRRELEVANT because that money is NOT going to matchroom or AJ it’s going to whoever is profiteering from selling the tickets second hand at extortionate prices.
                    And if you think I’m going to the trouble of asking my friends to supply me evidence of tickets they bought nearly 2 years ago you’re even more deluded than I thought😂😂

This was never specifically about Wilder-Fury, it was about some imbecile claiming there is more money in stadium fights than there is in Vegas which is ludicrous! And that if AJ fought in the US he would fight in ATandT stadium instead of Vegas😭😭😭😭

“Nobody knows Wilder in the US”😭😭😭😭 Really??? The guy consistently breaks 1m viewers every time he fights. He’s arguably the biggest draw on showtime.
                    https://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-ortiz-showtime-highest-rated-fight-wilder-stiverne--125952
                    Keep regurgitating that Eddie IFL BS though you deluded c*nt.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                      639k watched it on showtime which was the biggest daytime audience for boxing in there history not to mention another 769k watched the delayed broadcast on HBO.
                      So again you lying peice of trash your proven wrong again.
                      https://www.balls.ie/newsnow/joshua-...numbers-364219
                      HBO was a replay you clown that doesn’t count as live viewership😭😭😭
                      Wlad-Fury done around 700k on the replay.

And nice to see another respectable and valid source like “balls.ie”🙈🙈

Comment

Working...
                      X