I don't see Mikey beating Loma.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    And Loma’s best win is against a guy two divisions lower lol
    Timing can beat speed. Loma can indeed win it, but saying it’s easy is stupid.
    Mikey KOs Chinny Linares way earlier had they fought.
    Linares would whitewash anybody mikey has fought.

Comment

Lomachenko is a bad matchup for Mikey. No way he can outbox Lomachenko. And his supposed advantage over Loma is his power yet he couldn't knockout Robert Easter? Lomachenko just knocked out a bigger guy with one body shot. He could do the same to Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Lol, Linares doesn't have near the talent Garcia does. What has linares ever done? I'll bet Loma could beat Brandon Rios too, but it's just another stupid comparison. Loma had his hands full with Linares. Mikey would be a nightmare.
        Linares would be the best name on Mikey's resume. You can't argue that.

Comment

Once Spence destroy him he will do the same stupid thing Kell Brook did comeback down to take a L from Loma..

Comment

I don't like how flat footed mikey is. He's really good but a guy like pacman or loma would just dance around him

I think Loma would do his circle thing and out box him. I also think lomas power is improving

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Guys like Prograis don't have to outbox Garcia to win. Lipinets had no trouble landing to Garcia's body and head. Prograis has a great chin with huge power along with concentrated body attack. He would press Garcia like he does everyone else and Garcia doesn't have the power to back him off.

Do you know wtf you saying? What makes Garcia special is that he is very technical yet he has real KO power which is rare.

Now at WW that power will not be as effective against much heavier men. 140 and under and Garcia has the power to drop or KO anyone with 1 perfect punch

Comment

Lol, Linares doesn't have near the talent Garcia does. What has linares ever done? I'll bet Loma could beat Brandon Rios too, but it's just another stupid comparison. Loma had his hands full with Linares. Mikey would be a nightmare.
                But you was talking about power? So Loma has power thats thing we can agree.
                Skills and talent ? Above Mike level.
                So what is left?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Linares would be the best name on Mikey's resume. You can't argue that.
                  Is disagree, but I'm not going to let you waste my time with side arguments.
                  I heard the collective sigh of relief from you kids when Mikey called out Spence. And, now you predictably bark real loud about a fight you know won't happen.
                  You can relax, Loma is safe.
                  Last edited by Redd Foxx; 07-29-2018, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Is disagree, but I'm not going to let you waste my time with side arguments.
                    I heard the collective sigh of relief from you kids when Mikey called out Spence. And, now you predictably bark real loud about a fight you know won't happen.
                    Who on Mikey's resume is better than Easter?

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      I don't like how flat footed mikey is. He's really good but a guy like pacman or loma would just dance around him

I think Loma would do his circle thing and out box him. I also think lomas power is improving
                      You might be right .
                      When you fight talented guys , you have to pull punches while on your toes.
                      Or at least get set fast while they are moving.

Comment

Working...
                      X