**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Kuzma is an absolutely awful defender
    Doesn't matter. A lot of stars are bad defenders. Why does he have to be both?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
      A lot of dumbass media sleeping on Kuzma, calling him a role player. I forgive them since they rarely saw any games last season. Kuzma and Ingram gonna eat this year. Believe that.
      If Kuzma was a starter the whole year and the Lakers made him the #1 option, he would've won ROY easy.

People sleeping on these Lakers but if they play the right way they can actually take down the Warriors.

Comment

• Lebron will go down as the greatest Laker of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          Lebron will go down as the greatest Laker of all time.
          Thats impossible to do in 3 or 4 seasons. He won't even bring them a championship

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
            If Kuzma was a starter the whole year and the Lakers made him the #1 option, he would've won ROY easy.

People sleeping on these Lakers but if they play the right way they can actually take down the Warriors.
            Facts. Good to see someone who actually watched the games. Kuzma could have averaged 20 ppg like Donovan Mitchell if he had his green light. Luke Walton had a tight leash on Kuzma last year. Makes me wonder if he can create a star in his system putting caps on people. I think he gave Ingram more room with the ball and to create his own shot and for others.

This Laker team is very interesting and has a lot of promise. Josh Hart was averaging 14 ppg and 8 rebs in the starting line-up last year before he got injured. He's going to be a solid back up 2 this year. Ideally, I would like to see Lonzo, Ingram, Lebron, Kuzma, and McGee as the starters and Rondo, Hart, KCP, Beasley, and Zubac as the backups then go from there. Make adjustments if need be. They might have to find minutes at the 3 for Svi, he killed it in the summer league.

Comment

• Lakers just signed Michael Beasley. He was pretty good with the knicks last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Lakers just signed Michael Beasley. He was pretty good with the knicks last season.
                They already calling us the "Meme Team"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
                  Facts. Good to see someone who actually watched the games. Kuzma could have averaged 20 ppg like Donovan Mitchell if he had his green light. Luke Walton had a tight leash on Kuzma last year. Makes me wonder if he can create a star in his system putting caps on people. I think he gave Ingram more room with the ball and to create his own shot and for others.

This Laker team is very interesting and has a lot of promise. Josh Hart was averaging 14 ppg and 8 rebs in the starting line-up last year before he got injured. He's going to be a solid back up 2 this year. Ideally, I would like to see Lonzo, Ingram, Lebron, Kuzma, and McGee as the starters and Rondo, Hart, KCP, Beasley, and Zubac as the backups then go from there. Make adjustments if need be. They might have to find minutes at the 3 for Svi, he killed it in the summer league.
                  Yeah Walton definitely had something against Kuz. Walton says he has a rule that players can't lose their starting spot when they get injured. But when Kuzma got injured he didn't get his starting spot back in his return. And he was the best Laker before his injury. It's too bad.

Comment

• Lillard
                    Kuzma
                    Lebron
                    Ingram
                    Wagner

Our starters heading into playoffs.

Comment

• Is Lillard an actual thing?

I thought it was just talk.

Comment

Working...