No announcement yet.

What if Carlos Ocampo actually won!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    Brook was still recognized as the best welter when he dropped down.
    Brook never did anything to support a claim that he was the best welter so i'm not sure where you're getting your info from. A life and death close fight with porter is the best he has, that's not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      the Brook and Peterson wins are better wins than anybody at 147.

Brook was still recognized as the best welter when he dropped down. look up links to old articles before the fight nobody was calling that a joke.

Peterson arguably beat Danny Garcia and Errol smoked him. go watch the video of Danny giving his prediction for that fight, he has nothing but high praise for Peterson.

I dont see any other welter beating Brook that night in Sheffield. he already beat Porter and his size would probably be too much for Danny or Thurman.

Erroll is the #1 welterweight.
      Spoken like a true cum gargler.

Keith Thurman has - undeniably - best WW record. It cannot be questioned. Winner of Danny and Porter is #2 - cannot be questioned.

Kell Brook is a decent fighter, but theres a difference between Kell that Porter fought and one Errol fought. Two words...DAMAGED GOODS.

You cant climb 2 full weight classes OVERNIGHT, get stopped, have reconstructive orbital surgery with a plate put in, drop 2 FULL weight classes OVERNIGHT and then pretend Soence beat "prime" Kell Brook... XD XD XD

And now you're acting as if LP win was EVER supposed to go any other way...maybe 5 years ago at JWW...LP been washed up for 2-3 years now and has 0 power at WW

Comment

that would be hilarious but if you have seen clips of him fight....oh my its bad. its reallly bad.

Comment

Ocampo gets Props and they likely do a immediate rematch

It is boxing ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN in that ring! Spence Jr could come out and try to impress in front of his hometown and Ocampo end up being better than Spence and everybody else expect, it can happen for sure in this sport

Comment

Working...
          X