No announcement yet.

The Ortiz Fight Scared Jousha and Hearn...Bums Gone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ortiz Fight Scared Jousha and Hearn...Bums Gone

I think the Jousha shart his pants after seeing how Wilder took the best Ortiz had to offer.

Jousha deep down knows he is not ready, he wants to get in a couple of more fights. Jousha, Hearn and his trainer have been extremely negative every time Wilders name is mentioned, but soon as you mention Furys name, Joushas face lights up. They know Fury is still out of shape, ring rusty and doesn't have the power, so ofcourse he would love that fight

Lets all be honest here, Jousha has bricked it, his bums gone.

I don't want to see Whyte vs Wilder, who the bloody hell wants to see that? we already know how that ones goes, Whyte will get flattened. I like Whyte but he will get banged hard

Whyte vs Baby Miller is more of a even fight, that would be fun.

Look i am biased for British fighters 9 times out of 10, but Jousha's bums gone, its gone with the wind like Clark Gable
    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 03-30-2018, 11:50 AM.

Idk about scared & all that standard extreme boxing fan opinion sh^t.

I'd be surprised if they didn't think more of him after that fight doe. That was a solid comeback. And f#cking Wilder is becoming like Jason from Friday the 13th or something. Guy just don't seem like he should ever "get you" but he always gets these mfers. Thats some nutty damn sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Idk about scared & all that standard extreme boxing fan opinion sh^t.

I'd be surprised if they didn't think more of him after that fight doe. That was a solid comeback. And f#cking Wilder is becoming like Jason from Friday the 13th or something. Guy just don't seem like he should ever "get you" but he always gets these mfers. Thats some nutty damn sh^t.
      Scared or whatever, he doesn't want the fight Wilder just yet.

The media is trying to make Wilder out to be bad guy for calling out Jousha. Hearn and co will makesure we don't get this fight this year and somehow blame it on Wilder

Jousha has seen something in Wilder that he doesn't fancy just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        I don't buy that for a minute.

If anything fighters tend to suck at doubting themselves. I'm sure Wilder & Joshua both want the fight & both feel like they'll beat the other guy.

Idk why everything has to circle around these wonky opinions that top boxers aren't wanting to fight other top guys for the best money.

Now if you said Hearn I might agree with you more cuz promoters whole MO is to maximize revenue & profit. And for Hearn it might actually make sense for Matchroom to string this out longer.

But Joshua & Wilder aren't worried about the other guy. You don't get where both have gotten being worried about fighting top guys.

Comment

Doesn't make sense to wait more fights to get ready as Wilder is getting better faster than Joshua

Comment

Ortiz was a PED using fraud who never deserved the opportunity.

Once cheaters get off the juice, they ain’t ****.

Comment

The media is trying to make Wilder out to be bad guy for calling out Jousha. Hearn and co will makesure we don't get this fight this year and somehow blame it on Wilder

Jousha has seen something in Wilder that he doesn't fancy just yet.
              We know. But boxing always comes full circle.

Comment

I think the Jousha shart his pants after seeing how Wilder took the best Ortiz had to offer.

Jousha deep down knows he is not ready, he wants to get in a couple of more fights. Jousha, Hearn and his trainer have been extremely negative every time Wilders name is mentioned, but soon as you mention Furys name, Joushas face lights up. They know Fury is still out of shape, ring rusty and doesn't have the power, so ofcourse he would love that fight

Lets all be honest here, Jousha has bricked it, his bums gone.

I don't want to see Whyte vs Wilder, who the bloody hell wants to see that? we already know how that ones goes, Whyte will get flattened. I like Whyte but he will get banged hard

Whyte vs Baby Miller is more of a even fight, that would be fun.

Look i am biased for British fighters 9 times out of 10, but Jousha's bums gone, its gone win the wind like Clark Gable
                Bruno you talk some bollocks don't you.....you just dont like joshua just admit it and will always be salty......where is your hero fury btw lol

Comment

They are concentrating on tomorrow night.

It could all go horribly wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    Bruno you talk some bollocks don't you.....you just dont like joshua just admit it and will always be salty......where is your hero fury btw lol
                    Stop making excuses for Jousha

We all know his bums gone

Comment

Working...
                    X