No announcement yet.

VIDEO: My 4th Pro Fight (4-0) HIGHLIGHTS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geralt69 View Post
    Clearly you and heatman are the same person...

If you don't like what people are saying about your video, why don't you say it on your real account Anesu?
    obviously !!!! because i dont think he will be a bum !!!!!

after 4 fights, he, i mean ME, should be a champ by now

after further consideration, he, i mean, ME, are bums

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

I think he's a legit account. He has to be. From what I can tell, the real old accounts are all for real. He's from '09. If anything, you would be his alt. Idk.

It's quite common for old accounts to lurk for awhile without posting. He's one of them. He just started getting back into it. I looked at his post history.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
        I think he's a legit account. He has to be. From what I can tell, the real old accounts are all for real. He's from '09. If anything, you would be his alt. Idk.

It's quite common for old accounts to lurk for awhile without posting. He's one of them. He just started getting back into it. I looked at his post history.
        I have a hard time picturing Elroy as a black professional boxer with an African name.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I have a hard time picturing Elroy as a black professional boxer with an African name.
          should i be flattered that after posting 100k comments a day under this name, id be accused of being a blk boxer and a madman name bobby deez

if you 2 arent careful, these schlubs will think we are all one and the same.

''i MUST be him because i dont feel hes a bum after 4 FIGHTS !!!!''

the dumbest shlt posted in boxingscene.com 2018 !!!!!

Comment

should i be flattered that after posting 100k comments a day under this name, id be accused of being a blk boxer and a madman name bobby deez

if you 2 arent careful, these schlubs will think we are all one and the same.

''i MUST be him because i dont feel hes a bum after 4 FIGHTS !!!!''

the dumbest shlt posted in boxingscene.com 2018 !!!!!
            True, I'm not a boxer but I can clearly see the kid's flaws.

But he has only 4 fights, he has plenty of time to get better and not become a bum.

Why do people think you're Bobby Deez?

Comment

True, I'm not a boxer but I can clearly see the kid's flaws.

But he has only 4 fights, he has plenty of time to get better and not become a bum.

Why do people think you're Bobby Deez?
              according to the experts, 4 fights in and his future is set

and apparently anorek

i dont know why im supposed to be so many people. i also live in australia

Comment

Originally posted by heatman View Post

Hi guys…I had my 4th fight on the Hayemaker show (Joe Joyce undercard) on Friday night. Here are a few of the highlights. It’s early days but that’s my last 4 rounder against journeymen. I’m looking to fast track to a big step in 2018 and start getting some belts. As ever comments and feedback are welcome badnewsboxing on social media
                Keep you head tucked. Your head is just there to be countered when you are swinging.
                Respect though. You have stepped in and are currently in the ring. Let me know when you fight again and I will see if I can tune in and watch.

Comment

Originally posted by heatman View Post

Hi guys…I had my 4th fight on the Hayemaker show (Joe Joyce undercard) on Friday night. Here are a few of the highlights. It’s early days but that’s my last 4 rounder against journeymen. I’m looking to fast track to a big step in 2018 and start getting some belts. As ever comments and feedback are welcome badnewsboxing on social media
                  you got a future as long as you stay focused

Comment

Same here, I really want it to be true though

Comment

Wow super punch

Comment

Working...
                      X