Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Malignaggi beats Garcia. What you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do people not realize Herrara is a tricky match up for a lot of guys and has beat guys like Ruslan Provodnikov? So because of that Paulie beats Garcia? It's like Garcia beating Khan and Matthysse didn't happen?

Comment

Paulie makes him look like a bigger fool then tonight. If herreras jab troubled danny imagine paulie who throws mostly straight accurate jabs

Comment

When has Malignaggi ever had good defence? Unlike Herrera, Malignaggi doesn't have any semblance of head movement.

Malignaggi has a mouth and little else.

Comment

A decent chin and an ability to stick to the plan. Perhap judges on your side too?

Comment

It would be similar to the Paulie Broner fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              Do people not realize Herrara is a tricky match up for a lot of guys and has beat guys like Ruslan Provodnikov? So because of that Paulie beats Garcia? It's like Garcia beating Khan and Matthysse didn't happen?
              So Paulie is not a tricky matchup? Hes not using his legs and jab? Doesnt have a good defense?

Comment

i agree, and i also thought herrara did better against garcia because i thought he actually lost to provodnikov

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  So Paulie is not a tricky matchup? Hes not using his legs and jab? Doesnt have a good defense?
                  Nope, he's not a tricky match up at all for Garcia, or hardly anyone at the top of 140. Paulie defense is not that good, has no power to keep Garcia honest.

Herrera was a problem for Danny because he was on him all night. Paulie wouldn't be trading blows with Garcia lol

Comment

I would pick Garcia against Paulie, but he wouldn't look good doing it. Paulie has one of the most educated jabs in boxing with nice feints. I don't think he's that great defensively though, but he isn't devoid of defense. He can also take a punch. His lack of power would lead to him taking the L.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 03-15-2014, 11:19 PM.

Comment

No. Herrera is much better defensively.

Comment

Working...
                      X