No announcement yet.

Woody Allen: Molester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    dude you sound like you identify with woody f#cking allen and get some kind of pleasure out of this. rethink your life.
    question.....where was this rage at last month ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

all i know is if my wife, gf, dau, sis, and or mom came to me 1 year later talking about how she was molested/raped....id have to laugh at her.

Comment

i've heard rumors that frank sinatra tried to have allen killed when he found out, but that woody was untouchable even by the mob. for those who don't know, sinatra had some pretty well established ties with the mob. lots of people in show business during that time did, but his were particularly strong. but woody allen was untouchable.

i think i saw the article in the lounge, actually.

i'd have to look up if woody allen was even still alive. from what it looks like, lots of these hollywood guys have used their power and influence to keep people hushed up about some pretty bad ****. i expect more stories like these to come out, and some indictments.

hope there's no statute of limitations regarding what allen did. if its true and can be proven i'd like to see him die in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          question.....where was this rage at last month ?!?!?!?!?!?!

what the f#ck are you talking about?

i have hardly any idea who you are, the **** would i care about what you said last month?

Comment

i'if its true and can be proven i'd like to see him die in prison.
            you see, thats the problem...people are presumed guilty....

this is why a person cant put off reporting a '''rape'' or ''molestation''....wtf

Comment

what the f#ck are you talking about?

i have hardly any idea who you are, the **** would i care about what you said last month?
              ok, you came at me all high and mighty.

i asked you a question in return.

you seem bent over something thats brand new to you which might not even be true.

edit....

lemme clarify the question;

where was YOUR ''woody allen'' rage at last month. you seemed to have woody all figured out.

and no, im not an allen fan..i only like one of his movies (take the money and run).
              Last edited by Elroy The Great; 01-19-2018, 10:34 AM.

Comment

ok, you came at me all high and mighty.

i asked you a question in return.

you seem bent over something thats brand new to you which might not even be true.

edit....

lemme clarify the question;

where was YOUR ''woody allen'' rage at last month. you seemed to have woody all figured out.

and no, im not an allen fan..i only like one of his movies (take the money and run).

not accusing you of being a fan of allen's movies . accusing you of identifying with a diddler and celebrating this.

Comment

not accusing you of being a fan of allen's movies . accusing you of identifying with a diddler and celebrating this.
                  but where was this ''woody is a diddler'' discussion a month ago is what i want to know. seems like im the only one who didnt know.

is there a secret spot for these ''after the fact'' threads ??

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I remember what Chapelle said about Weinstein in his last special. Chapelle said that was the first he ever looked at someone and said, "yeah, he did it."

The same thing with Woody Woodpedo over here.
                    Although even a stopped clock is right twice a day, Chappelle is known to judge his legal opinions more on race. Just look it this clip.

Comment

but where was this ''woody is a diddler'' discussion a month ago is what i want to know. seems like im the only one who didnt know.

is there a secret spot for these ''after the fact'' threads ??
                      It's been well publicized for a long time and a lot of people have been outraged over it since.

There have been multiple threads in the Lounge over it through time, I've seen FB posts about it through the times, there are articles from time to time.

The only thing in it is that you did not know about it. And thanks to this thread, now you do know about it.

All it takes to be ignorant is to not seek out the information for yourself. On the other hand, knowledge requires you to seek it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X