• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    thats a great assumption....

but thats all it is....

try using FACTS
    It is a fact and not an assumption that we're living in the 21st century era.

Comment

please quote sources as well
      http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Le...d_(1st_meeting)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
        It is a fact and not an assumption that we're living in the 21st century era.
        a fact is something you can prove....

unless you can prove that ALL the fighters are on something

Comment

of course he did he was full of PEDs

im bigging up szpilka?.... uuhh no try again
          now mug just accept that it is a great offer for wilder seeing what he brings to the table and just accept your just an idiot.....a simple yes will suffice

Comment

a fact is something you can prove....

unless you can prove that ALL the fighters are on something
            I can't prove anything definitively or for 100%. I can't prove this universe that we're currently living in, really exists. Nor can I prove this universe that I'm living in currently, existed 5 minutes ago.

Can you prove for 100% certainty that Povetkin used PEDs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              This noise about 6x the pay is, no offense, just defensive babble from people with zero business savvy who like to get their script from Hearn. I've wasted too much time explaining this to people who refuse to acknowledge any points so I'll just save myself the time and not get into it for the 20th time. A flat offer is considered a pass in the boxing biz. There's a reason he refuses to offer a percentage. You know this.

Now, as far as the counter, how the hell are any of us supposed to know what has been countered or not? Blows my mind that boxing fans think they can refer to twitter for all negotiations. Hearn has crafted a legion of idiot fans over there. Not referring to you, you're usually pretty reasonable and put thought into this stuff.

In all honesty, Hearn's behavior SCREAMS to me that he doesn't want this fight for AJ now. I think it's a 50/50 fight and that when Eddie feels it makes the most financial sense for the risk, it'll happen. None of the current heavyweights do it for me so I don't really care who wins. But, I do want to see these guys fight.
              Funny how most of the Wilder fans were screaming the exact opposite when Oscar offered a flat fee to K2. (I'm a fan of both Wilder & AJ)

As for Hearn, I agree in that I don't think he wants this fight now, but it has nothing to do with 'ducking' or 'risk'. It's money, plain and simple. Joshua-Wilder is currently the only big fight available for Joshua. There's nothing even remotely close to it. Unless Hearn gets a great opportunity/offer, he'll milk that fight and 'marinate' it for awhile, let some bad feelings develop.
              He couldn't marinate Wlad-AJ because Wlad was retiring, but he can wait on Wilder for a bit. THen in 2 years, he'll try to build up Fury-AJ fight, assuming AJ beats Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by RapidSon View Post
                Na offering a fighter a flat fee of BS rather than a percentage of the revenue when more is on the line is ducking.
                So making an offer to other fighter is ducking in boxing? Sending contract is ducking? Get your brain check.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  now mug just accept that it is a great offer for wilder seeing what he brings to the table and just accept your just an idiot.....a simple yes will suffice
                  flat offers in a unification fights are stupid

and to ignore you go as well

any other trolls wanna go there just let me know

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    Funny how most of the Wilder fans were screaming the exact opposite when Oscar offered a flat fee to K2. (I'm a fan of both Wilder & AJ)

As for Hearn, I agree in that I don't think he wants this fight now, but it has nothing to do with 'ducking' or 'risk'. It's money, plain and simple. Joshua-Wilder is currently the only big fight available for Joshua. There's nothing even remotely close to it. Unless Hearn gets a great opportunity/offer, he'll milk that fight and 'marinate' it for awhile, let some bad feelings develop.
                    He couldn't marinate Wlad-AJ because Wlad was retiring, but he can wait on Wilder for a bit. THen in 2 years, he'll try to build up Fury-AJ fight, assuming AJ beats Wilder.
                    Yes, a lot of them are. I said GG should tell Oscar to go fuk himself when he did that, and I feel the same way about this situation. Many are being inconsistent though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      So making an offer to other fighter is ducking in boxing? Sending contract is ducking? Get your brain check.
                      No need to argue to be honest, let these people make a fool of themselves, even Wilder biggest fans on YouTube are turning on him for talking the talk and ducking the fight. Why he would duck the fight I really don’t know. Sometime in boxing you have to take risks, you can’t just accuse people of ducking you and then get offers the biggest money you have ever made then just stay silent.

Comment

Working...
                      X