No announcement yet.

Mike Coppinger smiles: Pacquiao-Spence not expected to happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Coppinger smiles: Pacquiao-Spence not expected to happen

Told you it wouldn't happen, Pacquiao prefers fighting guys coming off losses/bad performances. .WesternChamp.

It's not Pacquiao it's Arums fault........... oh wait that doesn't work anymore does it?
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-22-2019, 03:23 AM.

Robbie Barrett smiles:Reports thatMike Coppinger smiles:Pacquiao-Spence not hapenning

Robbie is smiling, why aren't you?

Comment

Yeah give him a break he’s fought every one for years and years.

Comment

lol. Arum don't want crawford to face pac and probably haymon also think that spence isn't yet ready to face pac.

Comment

Yeah what a poosssy... he will fight the undefeated in his prime Thurman at 40 years+.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Yeah what a poosssy... he will fight the undefeated in his prime Thurman at 40 years+.
            Thurman looked far from prime in his last fight, he looked terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Thurman looked far from prime in his last fight, he looked terrible.
              Is Manny prime? If he fights Thurman he is fighting a WW top dog at 40 years old + and is wayyyy past his prime. Isnt that good?

Comment

Is Manny prime? If he fights Thurman he is fighting a WW top dog at 40 years old + and is wayyyy past his prime. Isnt that good?
                Of course that's good only a ****** would disagree. How the **** is this crackpot criticising Manny for fighting Thurman or Garcia at this stage of this career. Just asinine and see through trolling because pac owes No one nothing he could just have crap showcase fights if he wanted and I wouldn't have a problem with that because he should be retired by all intents and purposes. Yet he's fighting decent opposition..I'm loving the Indian summer of pacs career.

Comment

Good news

Pac has much better chance vs thurman than vs spence

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                    Of course that's good only a ****** would disagree. How the **** is this crackpot criticising Manny for fighting Thurman or Garcia at this stage of this career. Just asinine and see through trolling because pac owes No one nothing he could just have crap showcase fights if he wanted and I wouldn't have a problem with that because he should be retired by all intents and purposes. Yet he's fighting decent opposition..I'm loving the Indian summer of pacs career.
                    Don't say you want to fight someone when you have no intention of doing so. All the pacscrubs were all over the forum claiming Pacquiao was going to fight Spence. When i said it was unlikely they attacked me. Yet again i was right.
                    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-22-2019, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X