Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Beating Jacobs I'll Be One Step Away From Undisputed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    So Nelo wasn't landing but Lara was running? Talk about contradiction....LMMFAO!
    So Canelo was landing clean body shots all night yet they didn’t slow down Lara whatsoever. You actually think Canelo was landing effective blows? Lol watch the fight again Lara was on his bike from the first round onwards and it wasn’t because he was hurt.

Comment

Yeah I knew you were one of those Spatula boys. You're the type to secretly be in love with a fighter and attack anyone in a thread that criticizes your crush.

Stop gargling cinnamons balls nancyboy

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Lesser degree? But Triple L fought 2 good fighters his WHOLE pro career & STRUGGLED since those two beat him but to you its a lesser degree....LMMFAO! In the 1st fight Nelo landed more shots, more power shots controlled the fight, used ring generalship, defense, counters & body shots all night. The 2nd fight Nelo beat the "Mexican Style" out of Triple L. Now you aint got shet but name calling, dumda*s LMMFAO!

Yeah I knew you were one of those Spatula boys. You're the type to secretly be in love with a fighter and attack anyone in a thread that criticizes your crush.

Stop gargling cinnamon's balls nancyboy

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
          So out of everything that was mentioned in my post you address a fraction of one of the points that I made and call me stupid.. quite the nuanced opinion you have there buddy.

Trout was a close fight but I still had trout winning by a couple of rounds. Lara was clearly beating cinnamon's ass for a majority of the fight and let off the gas the last third of the fight. They were gonna rob him anyway (like all of his opponents) so it doesn't matter.

You must be a spatula boy as well. Why don't you adress the other things I said about your boyfriend?

To be honest, your post just had too much bullshiiit to address so I picked the most irritating parts.

No one seriously thinks Lara won, I just don't see it. He ran, sometimes literally jogged away and can his body worked pretty good.

Trout is not even worth discussing as Canelo made him look stupid with his slickness and working the body. Trout himself praised Canelo and said he was surprised at how hard it was to hit him.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
            So Canelo was landing clean body shots all night yet they didn’t slow down Lara whatsoever. You actually think Canelo was landing effective blows? Lol watch the fight again Lara was on his bike from the first round onwards and it wasn’t because he was hurt.
            I gave Lara the 1st 3 rounds then Nelo started digging them body shots that made Lara get on his "bike" & don't try to lie to me saying they didn't land.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post

Stop gargling cinnamon's balls nancyboy
              You can keep talking gay while I talk boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                It's because he's a puzzy.

Sorry, but if your body is getting tagged alllll night, and you're running as well what makes you think you won the fight?

Pitty pat jabs landing once in a while over Canelo's body work and ring generalship?

That's an easy call.

Canelo UD.

Comment

Canelo: Beating Jacobs I'll Be One Step Away From Undisputed

like I said earlier.....

it took Golovkin 12 years to make fights like that..... and he failed

it only took Canelo 12 months..... and he will probably succeed

REAL > FAKE

Comment

but but Hearn doesn't block fights doe!

As if DAZN wouldn't know of such a headline, signing a multi year nuclear contract and not understanding Canelo's words or the concept of Undisputed? DAZN be like, ''We love that Hearn has Andrade and part of the DAZN family, BUT he's not a Premier fight for Canelo doe! Fielding was!'' LMAO

Comment

• Who bumped this shit? He would have been one step away from undisputed until he allowed his mandatory IBF title defense to lapse. He got stripped of the title and then he blamed Golden Boy for it and their relationship has not been the same since

Comment

Working...
                      X