Collapse
No announcement yet.

cigarettes with coffee or beer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't smoked a cigarette in 5 years but when I did smoke there was nothing like a cup of coffee with a cigarette...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
      before, when i was still smoking, it was always with some fox's candy... it was way better than with coffee...

but ganja blows anything with nicotine out of the water...

its not even close...
      now what is fox's candy?

Comment

a cigarette after a blunt was also very enjoyable!

Comment

I'm not a coffee drinker, so a square after a brew for me.

To be honest, I think I would have to quit both, to not imbibe anymore. After a few beers, or some shots, I crave a cancer stick.

Also after I eat a huge meal. Which is just about every time my fat yank ass sit's down to eat.

Comment

I quit but a cig w coffee tasted better...

But at the same time, you can't have a beer without smoking a cig.

Comment

Probably beer, but coffee comes in a close second. The only problem with smoking a cigarette with a cup of coffee is that it gives me massive ****s afterwards.

I don't smoke nearly as much anymore, but I do like smoking while chewing gum.

Comment

i guess talip has forsaken me for reading his statement wrong - i guess i'm a dumbarse in his book now....

Comment

Originally posted by Manos_de_Piedra View Post
                  i guess talip has forsaken me for reading his statement wrong - i guess i'm a dumbarse in his book now....
                  no no dude... we are fine... i just got off the grid temporarily...

Comment

Coffee is for the mornin. Even when I smoked cigarettes I wasn't tryin to smoke em in the mornin.

Smokin a cigarette after a beer was just a given BITD tho.

Comment

Cigarettes while buzzed or drunk is very, very addictive. There were a few times where I failed cold turkey after like a month just cause I HAD to have a cig after some drinks.

Haven't tried smoking with coffee, I'll have to check it out...

Comment

Working...
                      X