• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Yovanovotch: “any evidence of bribes to trump”. NO

“Any evidence of criminal acts by trump” NO

“Who withheld aid from Ukraine, Obama or trump administration”. Obama

Lmao

Comment

• Trump looks fit and healthy, full of energy. MCC can post as much left wing twitter fake news as he wants, it doesn't make it true.

Sanders and Biden on the other hand, both look like they could drop dead at any moment.

*edit*

If Trump had any health concerns, one of the many traitors working for him would've leaked it already.
      Last edited by denium; 11-18-2019, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Well I am guessing the Trumptards will be in here momentarily to call Mike Turner a Libtard.

A Republican member of one of the House committees involved in the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump said Sunday that information provided about Trump during a closed-door deposition of a former National Security Council official "is alarming" and "not OK."

"Well, of course, all of that is alarming. As I've said from the beginning, I think this is not okay. The President of the United States shouldn't even in the original phone call be on the phone with the president of another country and raise his political opponent," Rep. Mike Turner, an Ohio Republican, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
        "So, no, this is not OK," he added on Sunday.
        Rep. Mike Turner says the impeachment investigation is built on 'hearsay'

Oh and btw, if you're going to copy/paste, the correct etiquette is to source where you're getting it from.
        Last edited by denium; 11-18-2019, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• Ron Johnson spars with Chuck Todd over Trump impeachment inquiry: 'Tormented from the day after his election'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-...nt-ron-johnson

As I've said from the beginning, there isn't a single republican vote for impeachment in the senate.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post

Oh and btw, if you're going to copy/paste, the correct etiquette is to source where you're getting it from.
            When did this thread become an offshoot of the publication Scientific American magazine? Never. I'll post what I want to post. Put me on ignore if you want, no problem with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              When did this thread become an offshoot of the publication Scientific American magazine? Never. I'll post what I want to post. Put me on ignore if you want, no problem with me.
              It's basic manners.

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              I'll post what I want to post
              Last edited by denium; 11-18-2019, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post

Im not taking anysides I just want to know why is it right or why is it wrong.

NowThis is a shіt source that’s extremely biased, as evidenced by this stupid video.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  NowThis is a shіt source that’s extremely biased, as evidenced by this stupid video.
                  You literally go with this excuse every time any source criticizes Trump.

So what sources should we look to for fair and unbiased news?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      You literally go with this excuse every time any source criticizes Trump.

So what sources should we look to for fair and unbiased news?
                      NowThis is a notorious piece of shit source, similar to Factcheck and every source that you post. Its click bait on Facebook for idiots who don't know any better.

The FACT of the matter is that 70%+ of Americans got an average of $2000+ tax break. The standard deduction was doubled, as was the child credit from 1K to 2K. The amount of revenue the USA brought in from taxes was actually higher than previous years.

Here is the NY Times even admitting as much,
                      https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/14/b...e-tax-cut.html

https://www.thebalance.com/current-u...evenue-3305762

The stock market went from 18K to 28K, thats astronomical, unemployment is at record low, and the strength of our economy is being compared to glory years of the 1950's. So for all these reasons is why that source is a piece of shit, because its being intentionally disingenuous in an attempt to smear Trump.

Comment

Working...
                      X