No announcement yet.

Andy 'Blessed' Ruiz shows off new slim physique

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    I dont know if he'll be moving a lot despite this weight loss. He is not that type of a fighter. He has fast hands but relatively his feet are always planted.
    That's why I thought he was getting KOed in the first fight. I knew he'd cause Joshua problems with his hand speed and technique but he'd have to stand in front of Joshua to do his work. I didn't think he (or anyone tbf) could stand up to that, but he did.

Comment

Some athletes that have a heavy physic when they loose weight they are not as effective.

He should fight where he is comfortable at. This is not a body building contest

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        Fake or real? Looks like he has lost 100 pounds in that pic lol. Any other pics?
        Who is that girl in your sig?

Comment

if true, he stops joshua again

Comment

It is interesting to note that balance is affected by weight change. I can attest to this. It totally threw off my beautiful kicks when I lost all this weight and gained weight later on...

He just better make certain his center has not shifted.

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
              Who is that girl in your sig?
              "Villanelle" (Jodie Comer) from the TV show Killing Eve.

Comment

Well hopefully this helps him. Don't think he should lose too much though

Comment

Wait, I thought people were just saying he had gained twenty extra pounds since winning the belt and he looked awful at the press conference. Wasn't that just a month ago?

Comment

It should help him in every way. I never heard that being grossly overweight helps a heavyweight in any way. If he took the weight off slowly he should be faster with better stamina and he should punch just as hard. I doubt a giant belly helps a heavyweight take a punch better. They still have the same jaw. Big fat heavyweights get knocked out all the time. I think losing all that extra weight will help him win and I am picking him to win by KO. I didn't believe he was going to lose that much weight but clearly he did.

Comment

I think he should come in near enough to what he did in their first fight. It worked for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X