Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-06-2019, 06:11 AM #21
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 5233 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 257,502.35
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
Because what's the point if you're going to die?

What's the point if everything you do doesnt matter because it's all going to end.

It's a fair damn question.
Live or die....Right now.

Or continue not to cry.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 06:16 AM #22
Successful As HELL !

Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 10-06-2019, 06:21 AM #23
Absolution

Quoted: 1430 Post(s)
ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,614.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKid View Post
Your answer is the right answer, you are doing the right thing, you clearly know best with such a high intellect, goodbye we wont miss you.
Alexkid you know less about people than any other person I know.

So when you say we, i'm curious as to who you're referring to because i'm pretty sure nobody wants you speaking for them.

The fact that you want me to die proves to me that you don't have a single friend outside of pity.

Am i wrong? I know i'm right lol intellect hit.
ikigai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 06:28 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3663 Post(s)
AlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 100,276.73
for being a true ambassador in the training forum - jas Winning hearts/minds of the Loungers - BostonGuy AlexKid is good boy - Willy Wanker WAR Alex da kid! - Hi Rudyo! Lounge MVP - Ruthless One 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! King Lounge poster - ,GGG The king of comedy - Polarbear XdXdXddddd - Santa_ Its a parallelogram....enjoy it - Spray_resistant 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Sup,

Alex Kid is back
AlexKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 06:31 AM #25
Absolution

ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sup,

Alex Kid is back
You think about killing yourself but you don't have the balls to do it, like you don't have the balls to do anything, like talk to and charm a girl.

I'm not scared of anything because I know nothing matters and fear is redundant.

I'm asking can anybody tell me how any of it matters.
Old 10-06-2019, 06:33 AM #26
Absolution

Quote:

Sup,

Alex Kid is back
You're obssessed with dlck and black people because it gives you a nice easy crutch to lean on, on why girls don't like you.

When the truth is, you're just a pus6y.
Old 10-06-2019, 06:35 AM #27
Successful As HELL !

Quote:
I know nothing matters and fear is redundant.

If you know, why are you asking ???
Old 10-06-2019, 06:37 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3663 Post(s)
AlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 100,276.73
for being a true ambassador in the training forum - jas Winning hearts/minds of the Loungers - BostonGuy AlexKid is good boy - Willy Wanker WAR Alex da kid! - Hi Rudyo! Lounge MVP - Ruthless One 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! King Lounge poster - ,GGG The king of comedy - Polarbear XdXdXddddd - Santa_ Its a parallelogram....enjoy it - Spray_resistant 

Quote:
You think about killing yourself but you don't have the balls to do it, like you don't have the balls to do anything, like talk to and charm a girl.

I'm not scared of anything because I know nothing matters and fear is redundant.

Have you tried this? Maybe this could be your motivation to stay alive?

Last edited by AlexKid; 10-06-2019 at 06:41 AM.
AlexKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 06:40 AM #29
Absolution

Quote:
Have you tried this? Maybe this could be your motivation to stay alive?

There's no cure for being a pus6y. No matter what you do, and how much you build yourself up, when it comes down to it, you're still going to fall apart.

Like you always do and always will do.

You might as well kill yourself.
Old 10-06-2019, 06:51 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1054 Post(s)
Gideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139.80
Total Points: 15,248.85

Quote:
You're projecting lol, I never said anything about killing myself, you're just projecting your own thoughts on my thread.

Although, whether you kill yourself or not, it still doesnt make any difference.
Thats the kicker about life isn't it bro, mostly everything on this planet has a purpose apart from us and mosquitoes. Its why society was created with the whole work idea to provide meaning of existence buts it all to do with money little else. I see us humans as a virus on this planet we destroy it with farming pollution over eating non renewable means of existence making it worse for the next gen. I haven't got any solutions to your question no one will have. We're a spiritual being existing in a third dimensional physical hellhole we are pure consciousness squeezed into a biological skinsuit. Look to remote viewing for proof of this or take a dmt trip for answers to your own existence. Wish you the best man keep your head up and critical thinking cap on. You are on the right track irrespective of how your emotions invade your conscious waking thought.
Gideon lock is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends