No announcement yet.

Benavidez "I'll knock his A$$ Out!" Speaks on Caleb Plant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
    The truth hurts huh? Poppa never come back after going out to buy smokes perhaps? Get over it.
    why would you being a clown hurt me? are your comments supposed to get a rise out of me? come on.

Comment

Oh I didn't say that at all but well done you butthurt ass bi.tch. I can tell you're low class trash yourself.
      ohhh no wonder. i got a rise out of you

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
        why would you being a clown hurt me? are your comments supposed to get a rise out of me? come on.
        A lil bit yeah.

Comment

ohhh no wonder. i got a rise out of you
          Not really. Just wondering how you can come to such a ****ty and defensive conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
            Plant was getting clipped by Uzcategui by making consientent defensive mistakes. I see David stopping Plant. You need a strong chin whenever David goes into bad intentions mode
            Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Exactly

Plant is a good fighter but nothing special at all, Benavidez on the other hand is special speed, power, skill chin, size he’s a monster no one is beating him at smw.
            he said fresh prince.
            ... people always forget who David was sparring with and why, when he was like 17 yo...

Comment

Not really. Just wondering how you can come to such a ****ty and defensive conclusion.
              awfully chippy huh? i’ll let you go. get some fresh air

Comment

it was a comedy. If you base your idiotic social commentary on a comedy you’re a clown
                He’s actually right. It was an episode of Carlton trying to join a black frat headed by Glenn Plummer.

Comment

Caleb does have skills. He will do well early and then gas out in the second half of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                    He’s actually right. It was an episode of Carlton trying to join a black frat headed by Glenn Plummer.
                    right about a fresh price episode? sure. extrapolating it to social commentary? What a dumb ass

Comment

right about a fresh price episode? sure. extrapolating it to social commentary? What a dumb ass
                      Who actually cares about this dumbass argument. Talk about the fight. Got a close fight with Plant doing well early and Benavidez hunting him down late in the fight. Make the fight happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X