Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Experiencing Pain of Gain For Errol Spence Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    No it's not. Who has Spence fought that's half as good as Garcia? Please don't say Brook lmao.
    I'm not gonna get into the whole who has he fought debate since any opponent mentioned you will claim he's inferior.
    I'll just tell you this mickey been caught and put down by smaller Martinez, Spence is gonna hurt him.
    Last edited by JJRod; 12-30-2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      I'm not gonna get into the whole who has he fought debate since any opponent mentioned you will claim he's inferior.
      I'll just tell you this mickey been caught and put down by smaller Martinez, Spence is gonna hurt him.
      Also, although he dominated Salido early, Salido kept coming and was starting to get to a gassing Mikey. Them stopping the fight wasn't entirely about a broken nose. He couldn't keep Salido off of him.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
        You ain't gonna get into it because you know you'll lose. Spence ain't fought nobody.

There's a reason why a guy fights at a heavier weight in the Am's and turns pro fighting smaller guys. It's because he's got chínks that can be seriously exposed when his power doesn't translate. Spence power won't hold up at JMW or MW where he should be thats why he's catching these small fries.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          You ain't gonna get into it because you know you'll lose. Spence ain't fought nobody.

There's a reason why a guy fights at a heavier weight in the Am's and turns pro fighting smaller guys. It's because he's got chínks that can be seriously exposed when his power doesn't translate. Spence power won't hold up at JMW or MW where he should be thats why he's catching these small fries.
          Ah the typical he ain’t fought nobody excuse.
          Keep that handy when Garcia gets knocked out.

Comment

My issue is....why is he changing everything up before the biggest bout of his career? Do what brought you to the dance.

Comment

Moving up in weight AGAIN to fight the bigger man. Win or lose he is striving for greatness and should receive so much credit for not trying to drain Spence down with a bs catch weight.

Comment

I wonder if the people hating on Spence for fighting Mikey would of called Spence a coward for not taking the fight if he chose not to...

Comment

Working...
                X