Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao's resume hasn't improved since 2009 !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Squizz View Post
    I think his last meaningful win was against Cotto.

But I think his most meaningful win to date would be winning against a random urine/blood sample.

That's just me though.
    He has agreed to that a few months back in case you are still out of the loop. What's holding Mayweather back now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      He has agreed to that a few months back in case you are still out of the loop. What's holding Mayweather back now?
      Pac fighting JMM.

After Pac fights JMM, he will then call out Floyd's challenge for May 5th in Vegas because Pac wants the fight and has agreed to everything so the ENTIRE boxing world is waiting on Pac to agree this weekend LIVE on HBO PPV. The post fight interview will be more important than the actual fight.

You should be excited. Everyone is, we are going to see Pac say "YES, I agree to random blood tests, and I will fight Floyd Mayweather Jr in Vegas on May 5th"! Pac wants the fight and has fully agreed with no issues, so we WILL hear him say that.

So actually we are not waiting on Floyd, we are waiting on Pac to beat JMM and accept Floyd's challenge in Vegas on May 5th!

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i loved the margarito fight...i actually watched that one almost 20times already
        Exactly my feeling. Among the so called **** fights after Cotto, I wouldn't call the Margarito fight irrelevant or ****ty. It was David versus Goliath. The criminal and his executioner.

Comment

• wrong pacs going to act like he is going to call may out but instead he already sighned to fight timmy silly *******s will yall ever learn

Comment

• Good question

Comment

Working...
            X