No announcement yet.

Quebec City mosque massacre.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaqen H'ghar View Post
    You know that much of this bull**** has already been adressed right?

Comment

So......

Was it a rag head?

Or crazy honkey?

Don't make me Google the news fellas.

My ipad is only for boxingscene.com and ****.

Mainly ****....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Thats what i am saying though. If this was a massacre in the Muslim world then yes, highly likely it was a Muslim attacker. But it wasnt. So it was very highly likely to be an anti Muslim western person.

Yet the usual suspects in here went straight to Muslim terrorist with no proof or evidence.
        the numbers difference between foreigners living in the muslim world compared to muslims slumming it up in the West isn't remotely comparable but i digress. muslim population and crime rate are rising all across the West because of our suicidal immigration policies so it's perfectly within reason to speculate if an attacker was muslim these days. a muslim in scotland of all places stabbed another muslim to death for wishing christians a happy easter. they do viciously attack their own for religious reasons, you've admitted as much, but the basis of your argument seems to be geography so i'm not sure why you have your panties in a twist over people speculating.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          If a muslim guy had shot up a church in Canada 90% of the people in the US would've changed their profile pics on Facebook to Canadian flags. But this story on the other hand is not relevant.

LOL @ obvious fake news sources being quoted here. I now better understand where some posters' asinine political beliefs come from.
          are we just going to ignore the political left in every Western country coddling islam/muslims then? American women embracing the hijab as a sign of empowerment and sharia as a beacon of social justice is more worrying than facebook flag filters bud.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            the numbers difference between foreigners living in the muslim world compared to muslims slumming it up in the West isn't remotely comparable but i digress. muslim population and crime rate are rising all across the West because of our suicidal immigration policies so it's perfectly within reason to speculate if an attacker was muslim these days. a muslim in scotland of all places stabbed another muslim to death for wishing christians a happy easter. they do viciously attack their own for religious reasons, you've admitted as much, but the basis of your argument seems to be geography so i'm not sure why you have your panties in a twist over people speculating.
            Because they were speculating based on nothing but prejudice. There wasnt any reason to assume that the attacker of a Canadian mosque would be a Muslim. It was far more likely to be someone who was anti muslim. Which, predictably, is exactly how it turned out.

Pretty simple.

Comment

Because they were speculating based on nothing but prejudice.
              False, and you know this as it's been explained to you.

So, is it you being unable to grasp it or you refusing to accept the answer given?

There wasnt any reason to assume that the attacker of a Canadian mosque would be a Muslim.
              False, again. See above.

It was far more likely to be someone who was anti muslim. Which, predictably, is exactly how it turned out.

Pretty simple.
              If you use ALL stats, wrong again. This is common in the ME, and as Mr Barron stated, as the numbers of muslims in the West increases so too do instances of muslim violence.

And yes, that's pretty simple to understand, except maybe for liberals.

Comment

they do viciously attack their own for religious reasons, you've admitted as much, but the basis of your argument seems to be geography so i'm not sure why you have your panties in a twist over people speculating.
                Bingo!

Well said, but he's still probably going to argue and contradict himself.

Comment

are we just going to ignore the political left in every Western country coddling islam/muslims then? American women embracing the hijab as a sign of empowerment and sharia as a beacon of social justice is more worrying than facebook flag filters bud.
                  What has Canada done to coddle islam/muslims?

Comment

this event is very weird

2 suspects base on witnesses

screamed aloha snackbar

1 caught momments later named "mohammad"

2nd suspect called police and surrendered

1st suspect ended up being a good mohammad, a witness

now my question is where is this mohammad khadir???? no interviews about his experience?

another thing is it takes them days to call an attack terrorist when its mozo while it only took canadian pissedent hours to call it one

Comment

Originally posted by Jaqen H'ghar View Post
                      Attackers were Muslims.

They considered the Ahmadiyya worshipers apostates.

Sectarian violence is common in Islamic countries.

Wasn't Ahmadiyya.

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      this event is very weird

2 suspects base on witnesses

screamed aloha snackbar

1 caught momments later named "mohammad"

2nd suspect called police and surrendered

1st suspect ended up being a good mohammad, a witness

now my question is where is this mohammad khadir???? no interviews about his experience?

another thing is it takes them days to call an attack terrorist when its mozo while it only took canadian pissedent hours to call it one

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...or-attack.html
                      Last edited by Box-Office; 02-02-2017, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X