Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So let me guess Ward now automatically in the final? Or he pull out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So let me guess Ward now automatically in the final? Or he pull out?

Damn Im away for a few days and come back to the Dirrell BS pulling out.

So now what they just added Johnson for Green...

Dirrell hasnt trained since the AA fight but they were negotiating and now suddenly he realize he cant fight?! Even after knowing the tourney had 1 too many fighters (before adding Johnson)

Sure we would have had Ward vs Green again which was a joke in the first place so no point but really now what?

Ill tell you what..Ward pulls out.

I'm still waiting for Showtime to have the balls to follow through with their lawsuit. I guess Dirrell called them on their bluff. Dirrell breaks contract and out of no wheres starts claiming he has had neurological problems since the fight with AA.

Comment

The super is has been a farce to be honest

Comment

the super pull outs

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          the super pull outs

well Ward pulls out

we got
          AA or Froch or Johnson winning the tourney

I must say its odd timing Dirrell pull out right after the WBC change the belt to Froch vs AA as well.

Comment

The only thing Ward is pulling is the soul of his opponent out of their bodies.

Ward takes this tourney going away. As much as it hurts the ginger limey slags on this forum, you will never live up to the power of America in boxing. Boxing is dead America while it thrives in England, yet America will still take your ass to the shed for eternity.

Comment

Arthur Abraham vs Ward. That's what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
                Arthur Abraham vs Ward. That's what it is.
                that would be an interesting fight for sure.

AA very defensive Ward looks to hold all night wonder how it would play out.
                Would Ward not look to hold since AA very inactive? But he doesnt want to give AA the opportunity to punch but if he dives in he is within range during that moment. Not sure how this one goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post

well Ward pulls out

we got
                  AA or Froch or Johnson winning the tourney

I must say its odd timing Dirrell pull out right after the WBC change the belt to Froch vs AA as well.
                  Ward won't pull out

his hardest possible opponent in the tourney just left, making it easier for him

he will stay, fight some dude they hand pick, then possibly win the semis and final

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                    Damn Im away for a few days and come back to the Dirrell BS pulling out.

So now what they just added Johnson for Green...

Dirrell hasnt trained since the AA fight but they were negotiating and now suddenly he realize he cant fight?! Even after knowing the tourney had 1 too many fighters (before adding Johnson)

Sure we would have had Ward vs Green again which was a joke in the first place so no point but really now what?

Ill tell you what..Ward pulls out.

I was right about the they justgive him the points

What a joke.
                    Last edited by Crazylegs77; 10-15-2010, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X