No announcement yet.

Starbucks Strikes Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I heard Beercules wrote a letter to Starbucks complaining about having to see BBC's when he uses the restroom. Started a petition to ban BBC's in starbucks restrooms
    Close. I wrote one saying that BBCs are hunting white girls at Starbucks likes a Lion does a Zebra drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Starbucks is trash anyway. I'll go to Tim Hortons and Panera Bread instead. No boycotts or protesting needed. I'll just take my business elsewhere.
      McDonalds coffee is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        McDonalds coffee is the best
        Lowkey White Castle got some good coffee

Comment

Black people should have equal rights when it comes to purchasing a meal. If a Black person is at Burger King and wants a Texan Burger, the meat on the Texan Burger should be equal in size, quality, and taste to the one enjoyed by customers of any other race. It should not have Satanist logos on it, either. It's really that simple. Black people should be allowed to use restrooms, if people from other races are allowed to. Black people shouldn't be forced into jail because their guest was a little bit tardy. Honestly!

Give people burgers, if you want us to pay ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Close. I wrote one saying that BBCs are hunting white girls at Starbucks likes a Lion does a Zebra drinking water.
            When I was in college it was one of my favorite places to pick up white girls to be honest.
            It wasn’t at all hard. I’d simply buy a drink usually a large refresher or iced coffee and post up and study or read.
            Usually I’d get approached by some curious white girl that never had the bbc before or was in a rebellious phase.
            The other spot was the campus library, I fingered so much puss in there I’m surprised I never got caught.
            Ahh the memories.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              When I was in college it was one of my favorite places to pick up white girls to be honest.
              It wasn’t at all hard. I’d simply buy a drink usually a large refresher or iced coffee and post up and study or read.
              Usually I’d get approached by some curious white girl that never had the bbc before or was in a rebellious phase.
              The other spot was the campus library, I fingered so much puss in there I’m surprised I never got caught.
              Ahh the memories.
              Dammit. This is hard to stomach

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                i'm opening StarBlacks in 3 months

Comment

hey starbucks, set up some of these and be done with it ......

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Dammit. This is hard to stomach

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      This situation is a little different from the other situation in Philadelphia.

I’ve been to restaurants and stores with unsanitary restrooms.

So I have not problem with a business trying to limit restroom traffic to paying customers.

I think it’s fair to have to purchase something before being allowed to use the restroom.

Now the problem is that they were inconsistent by letting the white guy go in assuming he was a paying customer while assuming the black guy wasn’t going to pay.

Got to treat all customers the same and not have two sets of rules.

That manager should be demoted if not fired because she should have known that Starbucks is in a sensitive position right now PR wise.

As for myself I usually Just go into Starbucks and buy the cheapest item on the menu. If I’m there to wait on someone or study. A regular plain coffee is like three dollars.

Or find somewhere else to use the barthroom.

This is the issue---a violation of charter of rights and freedom. You are not suppose to discriminate based on race, colour, sex, religion, age, creed, or disability.

Comment

Working...
                      X