No announcement yet.

Where are all the INDIAN boxers? Enter Vijender Singh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    what "spanish culture" what because we speak their language?

Thats like saying African america s would count as africans if they didn't pick up that "british culture".

The proper term is native american by the way, we never was no damn Indians... all due respect to our hindu brothas tho
    Native Central Americans maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Native Central Americans maybe
      N1qqa I'm Mexican and I took a DNA test LOL you can't try to dictate to me what we are when I carry more "native american" blood than anything yet I'm some kind of foreigner on my own land smh miss me with that bull****

Comment

N1qqa I'm Mexican and I took a DNA test LOL you can't try to dictate to me what we are when I carry more "native american" blood than anything yet I'm some kind of foreigner on my own land smh miss me with that bull****
        Hey man.... The Mexican type Natives were way different than the Latokas and Ojibwe and whatnot. I don't remember ever hearing about cool human sacrifices being done by the Ottawa.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Hey man.... The Mexican type Natives were way different than the Latokas and Ojibwe and whatnot. I don't remember ever hearing about cool human sacrifices being done by the Ottawa.
          Pretty sure the 'Native American Indians' that live in modern day USA were captured and sacrificed by the natives that lived in modern day Mexico, as well as cannibalised.

Yes, this thread has drifted

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Pretty sure the 'Native American Indians' that live in modern day USA were captured and sacrificed by the natives that lived in modern day Mexico, as well as cannibalised.

Those southern Natives were way crazier.

Comment

yall are stupid human sacrifice or not, Mexico is the cradle of civilization in the Americas instead of talking about our achievements in astronomy, mathematics, the arts, philosophy, our mastering of irrigation which led to the rise of other civilizations like the natives of present day United states and canada.... but instead all yall ever talk about is human sacrifice, as if europeans werent burning women alive for having bumps on their faces thinking their witches, and the f@ggot ass greeks n romans having sex wit lil boys..

Comment

yall are stupid human sacrifice or not, Mexico is the cradle of civilization in the Americas instead of talking about our achievements in astronomy, mathematics, the arts, philosophy, our mastering of irrigation which led to the rise of other civilizations like the natives of present day United states and canada.... but instead all yall ever talk about is human sacrifice, as if europeans werent burning women alive for having bumps on their faces thinking their witches, and the f@ggot ass greeks n romans having sex wit lil boys..
                Damn bro, you have some issues

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                  Quite well documented history, and their military impact was felt and honored by the British.
                  Well documented history such as 100,000 Mughals vs 10 Sikhs and the Sikhs winning, a Sikh Guru holding his own severed head in his hand and continuing to fight. Sure bro, you're either a Sikh or a Westerner who bought in to the 'Sikh Warrior' hype.

Comment

Damn bro, you have some issues
                    Nah you just need to expand your knowledge, simpleton

Comment

Nah you just need to expand your knowledge, simpleton
                      You didn't deny what I said, you just got your vagina in a twist because I didn't list the long list of technological achievements that the 'native mexicans' accomplished.

Shove your La Raza cawk in your mouth and learn to stop being a bytch, if only you had more technological ahievements to brag about your women wouldn't have spread their legs for their Spanish masters - it all could have been avoided.

You are the one that came in this thread and started acting like a fool, so I'm just telling it like it is. We don't need your 'latinx' history lesson boy

Comment

Working...
                      X