Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Spencer kid got this

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      It's not the bookies that always dictate the odds though. The money being placed is what changes the market too and a lot of people are betting thinking that Brook is going to struggle at the weight.

The odds will probably change again come fight night depending on how fighters are looking on fight week.

To me this is about as 50-50 as you can get. Brook is a bit more proven so usually i'd favour him but the weight brings it back to a 50-50 for me.

I'm picking Brook and no excuses should be made about the weight anyway. He chose to fight at 147 and if it does affect him, that's his problem for making the decision.
      Great avi.

Quick question.....Where was Courtney when biggy died?!?!

Comment

Lacy was 8/15, getting close

Comment

It was dead even right after the Algieri and Bizier fights. IBF and all these stupid governing bodies screw things up. Spence was calling out Brook before and after the Algieri fight. Brook and Hearn responded. How Bundu managed to make it as a mando is beyond comprehension.

Comment

That's disrespectful as ****.

Comment

... I don't know how well Brook's eye socket healed... I don't know how Brook would feel psychologically...
              ... It's a tough call this one...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... I don't know how well Brook's eye socket healed... I don't know how Brook would feel psychologically...
                ... It's a tough call this one...
                Yeah, the weight issue aswell. Id never bet on this, you don't know how Brooks coming into this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Yeah, the weight issue aswell. Id never bet on this, you don't know how Brooks coming into this fight.
                  ... as of my limited experience, I would lean towards Spence... but I know that Brook is able to transform this fight into a clinch fest... it's tough though...

Comment

Working...
                  X