Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the side effects of winstrol?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the side effects of winstrol?

Anyone know all of the side effects of winstrol? A buddy of mine was talking about it and it was mentioned on here a few times?

This has gotten me curious and if any one could deliver any info, It would be greatly appreciated.

When using winstrol, many of the usual side effects are rare. These include acne, water retention, high blood pressure, and aromatization leading to gyno. Winstrol does not convert to DHT and it results in very minimal suppression of the HPTA. However, since it is a 17-alpha-alkylated substrate, liver toxicity is a concern in high doses of winstrol or when used for extended periods of time. However, it is slightly less hepatoxic than most other 17-AA steroids. Elevation is liver values is nevertheless common with winstrol if used for extended periods of time or at high doses.

Comment

Originally posted by HomicideHank
      When using winstrol, many of the usual side effects are rare. These include acne, water retention, high blood pressure, and aromatization leading to gyno. Winstrol does not convert to DHT and it results in very minimal suppression of the HPTA. However, since it is a 17-alpha-alkylated substrate, liver toxicity is a concern in high doses of winstrol or when used for extended periods of time. However, it is slightly less hepatoxic than most other 17-AA steroids. Elevation is liver values is nevertheless common with winstrol if used for extended periods of time or at high doses.

That sums it up for me, thank you.

Comment

Winstrol isn't really associated with gyno...you just need to make sure you take milk thistle with it for healthy hepatic system support. It's really a cutting agent more than a bulking agent.

Comment

Originally posted by NichtGeflechten
          Winstrol isn't really associated with gyno...you just need to make sure you take milk thistle with it for healthy hepatic system support. It's really a cutting agent more than a bulking agent.

Their is a liquid/injectable/pill form....What would be the safest? I've read that liquid and the pills go through the liver which in return isnt good for the liver and the injectables had some other side effects.....

Now you say it is a cutting agent, I am lean w/ a bodyfat percent of like 5% so would their be much of a use for me to try this if I chose to?

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
            Their is a liquid/injectable/pill form....What would be the safest? I've read that liquid and the pills go through the liver which in return isnt good for the liver and the injectables had some other side effects.....

Now you say it is a cutting agent, I am lean w/ a bodyfat percent of like 5% so would their be much of a use for me to try this if I chose to?
            injectable is the safer , sides effect happends but it negates the livertoxicity and thats the main side effect.

plus injected products have better efficiency , they are not partly destroyed in the stomach.

Comment

what the hell is gyno? and how do you know what your body fat% percentage is?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoko
                You can get scales that tell you, they are bull**** though! you put you age and height in and its suppose to measure it! but it doeant take into account muscle, the bigger(muscle) i get the more body fat they say i have!

You can buy better one now that are supposed to take into account your muscle mass, i dont know if they work because i aint tried them yet. they cost more but if they work its worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoko
                  gynomastia-Is where you start to get fat around the chest area and form woman like breasts, something you dont want...

I had my b/f% done at my doctor.

Comment

5% is already too low......pills always look less ominous than jabbers...you should take that into account.

Comment

Working...
                    X