China vs the Philippines: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    hmm not gonna lie ive scrapped witta couple of filipinos before ,,

i was at a corner store in long beach a group of filipnos walk in starting **** with the homie flashing signs and **** and homie was throwing up his flag and i was flamed up so they started rushing us (it was 3 of them vs 2 of us) and got some licks in but 2 of them ended up catching a fade before we had to dip cuz the cops was rolling up
    Ran this through Google translation....no language was found to make the conversion.

Comment

hmm not gonna lie ive scrapped witta couple of filipinos before ,,

i was at a corner store in long beach a group of filipnos walk in starting **** with the homie flashing signs and **** and homie was throwing up his flag and i was flamed up so they started rushing us (it was 3 of them vs 2 of us) and got some licks in but 2 of them ended up catching a fade before we had to dip cuz the cops was rolling up

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Ran this through Google translation....no language was found to make the conversion.

you have to apply the ******enese filter

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          its not hard homie u must not be from cali,,

we was at the corner store and some filipono dudes walk in throwing up the set(gang signs) and asked us where we from(what gang u from?) and we responded and a fight broke out,2 of them niggas caught the fade(knocked out) and the other took off running b4 the cops rolled up

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            hood stories,,they never seem real but only those who been in them kno how quick shit is to pop off

Comment

hood stories,,they never seem real but only those who been in them kno how quick shit is to pop off

word

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                you have to apply the ******enese filter

Comment

China will wipe out that third world country lol

Come on dude they got like a billion chinaman. A more realistic battle is Philippines vs North Korea, I give Philppines a chance to invade and beat those malnourished commies.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    China will wipe out that third world country lol

Come on dude they got like a billion chinaman. A more realistic battle is Philippines vs North Korea, I give Philppines a chance to invade and beat those malnourished commies.

you clearly underestimate the power of Manny's mom's voodoo

Comment

its not hard homie u must not be from cali,,

we was at the corner store and some filipono dudes walk in throwing up the set(gang signs) and asked us where we from(what gang u from?) and we responded and a fight broke out,2 of them niggas caught the fade(knocked out) and the other took off running b4 the cops rolled up
                      Thank you. I get it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X