Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many of you called GGG a bum for three years, now BET on Jacobs and make a lot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many of you called GGG a bum for three years, now BET on Jacobs and make a lot!

Seems like Jacobs pays 8 times what you bet on him!

I guess now half of NSB has their chance to get RICH!

It's your opportunity, don't miss it. Jacobs to beat the Russian bum and make you RICHHHHHH.

Nah, I'm waiting for the Lara vs GGG fight. Hopefully, Loeffler could deliver it as one of those four fights Golovkin keeps announcing for 2017. I also hope Jermall Charlo's bluff gets called.

Comment

Jacobs is nothing special

Comment

There's a reason GGG is a big favorite. I feel like GGG is on another level compard to the rest of the boxers at 160. Jacobs is a very good boxer but I don't have faith in Jacob's chin so I go for GGG to spark him inside 5 rounds.

Comment

Other than trolls or just plain dumb/racist people, i dont think GGG was really criticized by being called a bum. Generally speaking the criticism he receives is his opposition and for fighting "bums", but not actually being one himself.

Comment

Who called him a bum? 3 guys? Most who criticized him said his OPPONENTS were bums.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              Nah, I'm waiting for the Lara vs GGG fight. Hopefully, Loeffler could deliver it as one of those four fights Golovkin keeps announcing for 2017. I also hope Jermall Charlo's bluff gets called.
              Lara has rabbi problems.

Comment

LMFAO now they want Lara XDD District 9 will always stay mad and hatin the f out of life.

Comment

Why are Golovkin fans trying to act like Jacobs is an A-level fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Who called him a bum? 3 guys? Most who criticized him said his OPPONENTS were bums.
                    This. mAXi living in his own bubble again

Comment

Working...
                    X