Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't know who Yoda was....am I the only one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    very possible especially if you were born in the 90s and up.

then again you consider the time period you live in (social media/internet age)
    where you can download almost anything online, ric really has no excuse.

three star wars movies came out between 1999-2005. How could you have never even seen a trailer?

Comment

very possible especially if you were born in the 90s and up.

then again you consider the time period you live in (social media/internet age)
      where you can download almost anything online, ric really has no excuse.

If you were born in the 90s or later, you saw the prequels. It really does seem impossible for anyone eight or older to have never heard of Yoda.

Comment

I've never seen a Starwars movie....I know of them but I could not tell you not one of the characters in them............oh wait I take that back.......dark vader.......and that's only cuz I've seen him at Raider games....ahaha.....but other than that I have no interest in those types of movies....I haven't seen lord of the rings and Magic Potter and all that other re-tarded sh2t....Im not a fairy dust and lazers type kat...I didn't think there be too many of you on this forum either...ahhahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
          three star wars movies came out between 1999-2005. How could you have never even seen a trailer?

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          If you were born in the 90s or later, you saw the prequels. It really does seem impossible for anyone eight or older to have never heard of Yoda.

ask ric. im an 80s child.

ive never seen nor read lord of the rings despite all the bombardment from commercials and i dont have any clue who the characters are except for that sam cassell looking creature, and i only know him because charles barkley kept comparing that said creature to sam cassell.

maybe ric is to star wars what i am to lord of the rings?

Comment

ask ric. im an 80s child.

ive never seen nor read lord of the rings despite all the bombardment from commercials and i dont have any clue who the characters are except for that sam cassell looking creature, and i only know him because charles barkley kept comparing that said creature to sam cassell.

maybe ric is to star wars what i am to lord of the rings?
            Lord of the Rings was never as influential on pop culture as Star Wars, so it's more understandable. Star Wars is freaking everywhere, and has been for nearly 40 years. I knew who the characters were just from other kids and commercials and toys before I ever saw a movie. I can't imagine somehow avoiding all that.

Comment

dark vader.......

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Lord of the Rings was never as influential on pop culture as Star Wars, so it's more understandable. Star Wars is freaking everywhere, and has been for nearly 40 years. I knew who the characters were just from other kids and commercials and toys before I ever saw a movie. I can't imagine somehow avoiding all that.

well same can be said for the star wars prequels. what if ric was born in 95? star wars prequels wasnt as culturally significant in the 90s as first star wars movies were in the 80s.

also depends on where ric was born. i reckon if you are from the inner city star wars prequels & star wars wasnt that big.

another example is harry potter. i have no ****ing clue who the characters are except harry potter.

Comment

there's two sides to every scwartz.

Comment

I call bull**** on this one.....

Comment

Even people in far-flung barangays in our country know who yoda is. He's more popular than Luke Sjywalker.

Comment

Working...
                      X