No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Freedom aka Tunney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    All ****ting aside Ether should try to get this interview when he does come back. Love 'em, hate 'me, or hate 'em, he is well known here and is one of the most controversial members on Boxingscene...

Ether could headline the thread title "My exclusive interview with recently unbanned and the always controversial poster Freedom" only in the Boxingscene Lounge...

i want Ether to interview BPP...hit up Pump to see if that can happen...i wanna help Ether with some of the questions

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i want Ether to interview BPP...hit up Pump to see if that can happen...i wanna help Ether with some of the questions
      Poopa's not receptive to me. The only persons that can reach him are Reeno and Wazaa...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Tonight, my guest will be the notorious Freedom aka Tunney.

First question

Freedom, what's going on? How's life treating you?

Hello? Freedom, are you there???

And that concludes our interview! Thanks for listening folks. Next week I'll interview Medved.
        lol! that is soooo funny! how long is he banned for?

Comment

When did Tunney get banned he is a good dude and a top poster in my books,i never see the racist posts people blame him for ,all i have seen is his support of white fighters is that any different then a mexican supporting say Eric Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            When did Tunney get banned he is a good dude and a top poster in my books,i never see the racist posts people blame him for ,all i have seen is his support of white fighters is that any different then a mexican supporting say Eric Morales.
            White isn't a nationality it's a race, therefore its preferential treatment to a race.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              lol! never ever eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie Jackson View Post
                White isn't a nationality it's a race, therefore its preferential treatment to a race.
                so why is it okay to support fighters based on their nationality but its not ok to support them based on their race??????

Pls answer this question

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie Jackson View Post
                  Yea and every race does it but if a white guy supports white fighters he is a bigot,it makes no sense at all let the man support who he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartMoney View Post
                    so why is it okay to support fighters based on their nationality but its not ok to support them based on their race??????

Pls answer this question
                    Who said it was ok? I just said he was preferential to white fighters.

Pls answer this question

Comment

if it ain't white , it ain't right.

Comment

Working...
                      X