Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could any of the ATG bantamweights beat Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Did you see those fights bro?

Moreno won quite convincingly both times.

But Sydorenko is a good win at Bantam no doubt he has been in the top 5 since 2006.
    Yeah I did, Moreno won both but Sydorenko was never at out those two fights. I also thought Agbeko beat him but it was a close fight. His fight with Donaire however was just a slaughter.

Comment

How do people think Manuel Ortiz does against Donaire?

I think Ortiz beats him.

We havn't really seen much of Donaire at Bantam though really he's had 2 fights there. Maybe down the line we can ask how he does with the ATG's until then I don't think its fair too.
      Manuel Ortiz was VERY big when I was a little kid. I still have a ring magazine around somewhere with his picture on the cover. In those days it MEANT something.

Comment

Did you see those fights bro?

Moreno won quite convincingly both times.

But Sydorenko is a good win at Bantam no doubt he has been in the top 5 since 2006.
        I thought Agbeko beat him aswell. I think he was #2 when Moreno beat him the first time, Sidorenko did face good competition though. He received a decision he didn't deserve IMO, though I thought he deserved the nod against Cordoba in the first fight. Didn't see the rematch.

Comment

Working...
        X