Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Had a good ass campaign mode

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was awesome, i hope they come out some story DLC, i can't wait another 2 years for the next one to come out!

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
      I loved the mission where you're at the airport and then you start killing people at the airport.
      Yeah I found it suprising theyd allow it in the game, they raise hell over gta or a nipple but its ok to massacre people in an airport

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs077 View Post
        Yeah I found it suprising theyd allow it in the game, they raise hell over gta or a nipple but its ok to massacre people in an airport
        When I first started the mission I just followed the guys into the airport, and then they started shooting at the people queuing in the line and I was like "What the..?"

Comment

Yeah for the airport mission you are allowed to skip it, it says before the campaign there are certain level in the game which will be graphic and may affect you morals. Do you want to skip? IF you said yeah you would have just winded up skipping that mission altogether

Comment

I never thought the storyline mode was as good as modern 1, it was far too short and it ended all of a sudden, ******* SPOILERS BELOW*************

When you throw the knife in the guys eye, i thought it was gonna continue, for some big finale, like in MOD1 on the bridge. But he just picks you up and that was it, ih well, still enjoyed it. Online took me a while to enjoy, but getting hooked now.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
              I never thought the storyline mode was as good as modern 1, it was far too short and it ended all of a sudden, ******* SPOILERS BELOW*************

When you throw the knife in the guys eye, i thought it was gonna continue, for some big finale, like in MOD1 on the bridge. But he just picks you up and that was it, ih well, still enjoyed it. Online took me a while to enjoy, but getting hooked now.

Yeah I thought they was gonna kill makarov lol. I was lik WTF

Comment

I starting to get good at multiplayer. I'm at level 10 or 11 now.

My username is DarkRuins. Add me

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                  You tried spec ops online?

We are 2 levels away from completing them all on veteran.
                  my mate has done them all on his own on veteran. dont ask me how

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                    I starting to get good at multiplayer. I'm at level 10 or 11 now.

My username is DarkRuins. Add me
                    You on XBox or PS mate?

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
                      my mate has done them all on his own on veteran. dont ask me how
                      He must be good! I can do some on my own, but some seem impossible. If you die, you can always rely on your buddy to help you up.

Comment

Working...
                      X