Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plans to have the Niners play one home game in London were scrapped by the NFL!!!!!!!!!

Nice we get our home game back!!!!!!!!**** that palying overseas bull****!!!!!!

Comment

• Anyone see Coach Singletary in the superbowl commercial doing the bears' dance??? hahah that was funny!

Comment

• Joey Porter or Takeo ****es???

If there are any Niner fans out there........what's your take on this????

Ex Dolphin LB Joey Poter just got released....he had mentioned that he wanted to play for the Niners.....

He certainly would not replace P Will in the middle........but maybe outside strong backer in the 3/4???? maybe even for Takeo??? anyone got any thoughts???

Comment

• Pacman Jones a 49er???

if this kat can bring it then im all for it...but if he sux ballz then I say why bother???

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5008445

Also our team team GM is now on leave??? sounds like somene is getting canned...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5006987

Comment

• Whats new with the niners?

Comment

• Originally posted by joeyg512 View Post
              Whats new with the niners?
              Ah! good to know im not the only Niner fan who cares......

other than them loosing the GM.....right before draft time.....not a whole lot....I had heard that they were in the Mcnabb running but now we know he is a Redskin.....

I had hoped they would make some moves this off season but it looks like they are going to focus on the draft to improve....

Last move I heard they made was picking up "journey man" David Carr....this kat as im sure you know was supposed to be somebody when the Texan's took him way back when but since has not done a damn thing....we still got Nate Davis as a back up.....and A Smith as the starter but it's gonna be interesting to see how that shakes out....

I know one thing......Im going to the Niners Vs Raiders game when it ever that goes down!!!

Comment

• <--- Huge Niner fan

went to 2 home games last season!!..

Comment

• Lifelong 49ers fan here. Picked them as my lifelong team while playing Techmo Superbowl on SNES.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Lifelong 49ers fan here. Picked them as my lifelong team while playing Techmo Superbowl on SNES.
                    Ha! SuperTechmo bowl rocked!!! hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                      <--- Huge Niner fan

went to 2 home games last season!!..
                      Well I hear the Niners play a home game vs the Raiders....I've been to one home game each year in for ever wish it could be more but due to distance I can't........but for sure im all over the Niner Raider game no doubt!

Comment

Working...
                      X