No announcement yet.

did the brits boo hopkins???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did the brits boo hopkins???

just wondering... i thought they booed hopkins.

Yar they did.

Applauded Mosley though.

Comment

yeah and they booed Amir Khan...wel some of them did.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
        i noticed that, khan was puttin his hand in the air like he wanted a cheer and the whole place was just quite as ****, i think he's the only one that did'nt get a cheer out of teh peopel that answered questions from mario

Comment

Originally posted by Cax. View Post
          i noticed that, khan was puttin his hand in the air like he wanted a cheer and the whole place was just quite as ****, i think he's the only one that did'nt get a cheer out of teh peopel that answered questions from mario
          The Brits probably think he's a traitor for training with Pacquiao.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            just wondering... i thought they booed hopkins.

yeah. he also got booed at the hatton pbf fight. him and joe c were on stage before the weigh in, i thought JC was ****ting it.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              Wrong.

Most of us don't like him because he's an overrated, overhyped, pile of dump.

Comment

Brits are usually too busy rioting at soccer matches to boo fighters.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  Khan has been getting untold stick here, long before he was training with Pacquiao. I personally haven't got a clue why?

Take Kell Brook out of the equation,and Khan is easily the most talented fighter we have. He chin is crap, that's the downfall.

The hate he gets, is baffleing to me - It really is!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
                    no Brits like Khan! was in a pub when Khan got banged by Prescott and the place erupted. everyone was laughing and cheering....just like England had scored a goal in the world cup final!!! ha ha

Comment

Working...
                    X