No announcement yet.

I wonder what lounge would be like...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    i didnt know Meat is posting again. Btw, is Meat member of Maniacs Z-Clan?
    Don't remember Z clan too well.

I don't remember the other members besides Maniac.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Lmaooooo, that's what made Markbnlv so awesome. He was a heart on his sleeve type of guy. Everyday was literally either his best day or his worst lol. Really nice guy though.

Triggerhappy still comes around sometimes. He had a good beef with Markbnlv back in the day.

Wazaa needs to come back. He might have become a suicide bomber after Khan lost to Danny Garcia.

I was gonna mention King Meat, but he's posting more often again.

Walt was the man, R.I.P.

i remember markbnlv telling some story about waking up on the diry floor of a friend's house, pizza boxes and beer cans everywhere and a thin layer of crumbs on the carpet with ants mixed in. imagine living that life for a minute .

i think he started to clean things up by the time he had left. with a poster like that leaving cold turkey one's always gotta wonder and worry a bit about what happened to him. he could have gotten his life together and decided he had better things to do than to post here. he could also be sleeping on the dirty carpet at a friend's house, without internet, covered in pizza crumbs and little ants

Comment

Working...
      X