No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Drills Khan With Brutal One-Punch Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
    Actually considering what fighters having been getting away with lately thats not a bad list.
    Exactly what I was thinking. These guys aren't bums here.

Comment

• GIF: Saul Alvarez vs. Amir Khan

I know you all are having a laugh at Amir but give my boy his respect ; despite being chinny he has no fear I cant say the same for Canelo or 'lil' G -- Khan is what this sports needs...keep supporting these ducks doe. AMIIIIIIRRRR KHAAAAAAAAAAN!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I know you all are having a laugh at Amir but give my boy his respect ; despite being chinny he has no fear I cant say the same for Canelo or 'lil' G -- Khan is what this sports needs...keep supporting these ducks doe. AMIIIIIIRRRR KHAAAAAAAAAAN!
        Nice GIF.

The great part of that KO was how Canelo set it up with several right hands to the body in the preceding rounds. (Khan's ribs on the left side even have some bruise marks from those punches.)

When Canelo showed the same motion again Amir thought another of those body shots was coming...he instinctively dropped his hands for a moment. But this time Alvarez fired to the chin instead. Beautiful.

Comment

• You mean to tell me Khan did well until he got knocked the fuk out? Oh noes i regret not buying this fight that I already knew exactly how it would play out from the second it got announced damn it I missed out on that excitement of the known.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Nice GIF.

The great part of that KO was how Canelo set it up with several right hands to the body in the preceding rounds. (Khan's ribs on the left side even have some bruise marks from those punches.)

When Canelo showed the same motion again Amir thought another of those body shots was coming...he instinctively dropped his hands for a moment. But this time Alvarez fired to the chin instead. Beautiful.
            Canelo is really coming to himself as a fighter when it comes to setting up power punches, much smarter than given credit for however still lacks a little bit when it comes to footwork offensively. That right hand was just beautiful boxing and everyone expected Canelo to land at some point but the real questions were when and how would Khan react.

Comment

• WOW! Excellent fight, Khan was doing well and great win for Canelo!

Comment

• Khan dominated but got caught

This report fails to mention Khan was fighting the perfect fight until getting caught. It was Caneo who was "hanging in there" not Khan. Ridiculous statement. It was a good fight and that punch would have sunk anyone.
                Last edited by aqf157; 05-08-2016, 04:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aqf157 View Post
                  This report fails to mention Khan was fighting the perfect fight until getting caught. It was Caneo who was "hanging in there" not Khan. Ridiculous statement. It was a good fight and that punch would have sunk anyone.
                  Khan won the first 2 rounds then Canelo started timing and hurting him with literally everything he threw. Made Khan do the stanky leg 2 rounds earlier almost knocking him out with a vicious left hook to the jaw. Busted his eye the round before. And was killing him with body shots round 3-5 setting up that KO punch. The KO punch didn't just come out of nowhere. Canelo was breaking Khan down and setting him up with counter shots. Canelo had the momentum entering the 6th and anyone who knows anything about boxing could see Khan was fading and not going to last 12 rounds.

Comment

• That's why we have weight classes

Could have got seriously hurt in there

Khans old man needs to chill and get his son fights in his own weight class (where he will get banged out again)

Respect to Khan anyway he's a idiot but a brave idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
                      That's why we have weight classes

Could have got seriously hurt in there

Khans old man needs to chill and get his son fights in his own weight class (where he will get banged out again)

Respect to Khan anyway he's a idiot but a brave idiot
                      I don't think it's a problem with weight class because Khan as great and skilled as he is has flaws like defense and chin that has been his achilles heal even at other weights. I truely believe no matter the weight Khan would of lost because when he faces big punchers he's always at risk of getting KO'd. If he had better defense and a chin he would be one of the top p4p fighters in the world. Instead he's just a very good fighter who can win some belts but can go at any moment in any fighter against a puncher. He hasn't fought a puncher since Danny and you see what happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X