No announcement yet.

How do you feel about bullfighting? WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Bull fighting is sick because it is a drawn out torturous killing, but if they had dog fighting on ESPN2 at 2:30 AM...I'd watch that **** out of it at least once (and likely be horrified). Dogs kill things all the time, I don't care if it is dogs killing other dogs. No difference than the Discovery Channel.
    Yeah, it is.

On the 'Discovery Channel' the animals are killing one another for their own survival, not for the entertainment of a few dozen drug-addled lowlives.

Comment

I like this Thread, MOAR Pics Please!

Comment

On the other hand even though i dont care about said animals i wouldnt watch cause it seems boring and pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          The treatment and housing of animals for slaughter, while abhorrent in most cases, is not the current topic of discussion. Furthermore you seem to indirectly imply that because a person is a meat eater they cannot possibly be concerned with the treatment, housing, and welfare of slaughter animals, when in reality you're way off base. Again.

You seem to have this twisted idea that anybody who eats meat is therefore rendered a cruel barbarian who is completely incapable of feeling any emotion in regards to anything but themselves. Maybe this is true of you, but it's certainly not true for the rest of us.

Just because I enjoy throwing some chicken breast on the barbeque or having a medium rare steak once in a while doesn't mean I wish to see the animals tortured or exploited for the entertainment of others.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

As for the notion that human beings are "my own" - I don't consider them as such in the vast majority of cases. Especially not when they're sadistically cruel in regards to defenseless animals.
          I understand your feelings on it but what i was trying to point out is the meat you eat is tortured its given drugs it lives an awful life then dies,unless of course its those cows on coast 1 in cali they are living the high life lol but with that said my mindset as a vegan was if you ate meat you were scum and that was the basic vegan belief a misguided one but its how my mom raised me.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            On the other hand even though i dont care about said animals i wouldnt watch cause it seems boring and pointless.
            I dont get why u dont care about the suffering of animals? U said u were raised as a vegan and watched many slaughter house videos. Could it be it had the reverse effect and you are now desensitised to animal suffering?

Most people understand we are animals also, so they have a certain amount of empathy when seeing other creatures suffering.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              I understand your feelings on it but what i was trying to point out is the meat you eat is tortured its given drugs it lives an awful life then dies,unless of course its those cows on coast 1 in cali they are living the high life lol but with that said my mindset as a vegan was if you ate meat you were scum and that was the basic vegan belief a misguided one but its how my mom raised me.
              is that why you said that if your dog got sick you would let it die and you would throw it in a garbage bin?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Yeah, it is.

On the 'Discovery Channel' the animals are killing one another for their own survival, not for the entertainment of a few dozen drug-addled lowlives.

actually, dogs do fight all the time if they are unsocialized and not neutered. they don't often kill, but it's not for food that the fights are initiated. they establish a pecking order through violence from the time they are puppies. runts will often be pestered literally to death by their littermates.

it's a cruel world. domestic dogs are much less natural.

now, that said, if you "fight" your domestic dogs, new england wants to cave your face in.

i love dogs. love them. they love me.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  is that why you said that if your dog got sick you would let it die and you would throw it in a garbage bin?
                  No i was going to take him to the desert and shoot him just as humane as some aspca ******* stuffing a needle in him.

Comment

Working...
                  X