Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade vs. Billy Joe Saunders Ordered By WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's get it!!!! Won't be entertaining to the casual fan but this fight needed to happen. Going with Andrade by 8-4 or 7-5 type of decision but one that will come with BJS crying robbery afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
      Hey look the tomato can man aka ketchup boy is finally gonna fight someone decent. There goes andrade good bye nice knowing you!
      And if he beats Saunders will you admit that you were wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        It's difficult to look good against Saunders potshot, boxer style. BJS has quick feet and a style similar to Lara but bigger and stronger. He would look good against GGG, Charlo and Canelo and might even stink one or two of those out.

That said, Andrade is probably the worst guy for Saunders followed by Jacobs. Too athletic, moves, controls distance with a hard jab and he has power in both hands. IMO, Saunders can't beat him from the outside and coming in will cost too much. BJS will not be able to out box Andrade and will lose every round in a stinker.
        Idk about all that.

Andrade is clearly skilled, but his fight IQ is pretty trash if you ask me & I never have as much faith as you seem to with guys without a solid fight IQ in these high level fights.

Meanwhile BJS is a mfing science professor in the ring when he's at his best. He knows what to do, he knows what you're going to do before you do & he seems to have that almost special ability, like Floyd, in knowing exactly where he's at in having a round won to maximize or minimize his action for the rest of the round to conserve energy. I'm not sure anyone in the division 12-0's BJS unless BJS just don't show up for the fight which he's done before but never vs anyone who was a top ten type guy.
        Last edited by Eff Pandas; 01-22-2019, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Andrade is finally active!! I've just admit I gave him a hard time for talking sh** and not fighting. At least he's finally getting in the ring on a consistent basis though his comp hasn't been so great.

Comment

I hope this fight goes thru with no stalling!! I can imagine what will happen in the lead up to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              It’s a decent fight but a bad style matchup. I’d rather see Andrade face GGG
              Yeah it could be a slightly better version of BJS vs Willie Monroe Jr 2.0. Both highly skilled but neither have a killer Instinct

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Idk about all that.

Andrade is clearly skilled, but his fight IQ is pretty trash if you ask me & I never have as much faith as you seem to with guys without a solid fight IQ in these high level fights.

Meanwhile BJS is a mfing science professor in the ring when he's at his best. He knows what to do, he knows what you're going to do before you do & he seems to have that almost special ability, like Floyd, in knowing exactly where he's at in having a round won to maximize or minimize his action for the rest of the round to conserve energy. I'm not sure anyone in the division 12-0's BJS unless BJS just don't show up for the fight which he's done before but never vs anyone who was a top ten type guy.
                Science professor against guys like Lemieux maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Idk about all that.

LOL because he beat Lemieux??? Comparing Floyd to Saunders is crazy. Andrade would have shut Lemmy out 12-0 too. Saunders isn't that special.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                    Good matchup in terms of boxing skills.

The smarter one will win.
                    I actually think BJS is every bit as skilled as Andrade =, he just doesn't have the same physical advantages. I believe BJS will bring out the best Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      LOL because he beat Lemieux??? Comparing Floyd to Saunders is crazy. Andrade would have shut Lemmy out 12-0 too. Saunders isn't that special.
                      BJS is smart, very, and he's a great boxer. That said, Andrade is the wrong guy. And yes, Andrade would have beaten Lemieux easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X