Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u consider Pac a legit world champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do u consider Pac a legit world champion?

Do u consider his WBA Regular belt a legit world title? I say there's an argument that Pac is the true WBA champ because Thurman's been so inactive & is taking a "tune-up" for a comeback.

Thoughts?

Thurman is the WBA Champ. Period. He is "active" now with the Lopez fight and I expect (hope) him to fight Pac next. Im a big fan of Keith, but if he doesn't fight Pac or Porter next, I'm done. We need to get rid of the WBAs 50 ridiculous secondary "title" belts

Comment

Hello no. All these organizations are illegitimate and corrupt, let alone that stupid "regular" thing.

Comment

He really didn't legitly lose to Horn. So in a sense, Yes. But in terms of his current belt. Thurman has the real belt that should be recognized.

Comment

I don't consider his WBA belt a real world title...but he never should have lost his WBO title to Horn. So yeah idk probably not

Comment

I don't consider 75%+ of belt owners legit champions in any division. Champion to me is the #1 guy. Everyone else with a belt is just a title holder.

Although I guess technically Manny gots a belt & he beat a more legit guy than the average title holder to win it so fair play to him for saying he's a "champion".

For me at 147 I still see Thurman as the champion. Although there is a solid argument its vacant right now. Or a less solid argument that with Thurman's inactivity that Spence took that status from him with his activity + most meaningful win by a non-Thurman title holder with his W over Brook.

Comment

No. Nothing against Pac, but there can only be one WBA champion, not Super, regular, interim. It dilutes the value of the belt. I hate that Canelo fought crappy fielding for that piece of crap belt too. Again, I love Canelo, but he was fooling nobody with that win and championship.

Comment

I would say no. I have an issue with all of these secondary belts just to milk more money in sanctioning fees for title fights. It is bad enough each weight class has four different champions, I can’t honor the “regular” or silver or whatever secondary titles are out there.

Comment

No, the champions at WW are Spence/Crawford/Thurman/Porter.

Comment

thurman is fighting a guy pac already beat!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X