No announcement yet.

Whose fighting style do you prefer, Mike Tyson or Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose fighting style do you prefer, Mike Tyson or Floyd Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather labelled as a chicken runner for his fighting style (funniest pics)

I actually prefer the brilliant genius defensive style of Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    But he gets called out for being a runner, hugger and chicken. Thoughts?

Originally posted by mayweatherspace View Post
    Floyd Mayweather labelled as a chicken runner for his fighting style (funniest pics)

I actually prefer the brilliant genius defensive style of Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    But he gets called out for being a runner, hugger and chicken. Thoughts?
    Tyson.

He has very underated defence

Comment

Floyd also had a different style early on in his career. Was much more proficient at knocking people out and power punching, but because of hand issues he had to overcome and adapt. Can't really knock the man for having great defensive skills and sound strategies.

All of that said, I still prefer Mike Tyson. Much more fun to watch someone obliterate people with power punches.

Comment

Much prefer Mike Tyson with his knockout style.

Comment

I enjoy both of them. Two different styles, both brilliant in their own right.

That's the fun of boxing. There can be more than one way to beat up a man.

Comment

Tyson's is easier on the eye but leaves you more vulnerable. Floyd had to switch up the style as he got older.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
              Tyson's is easier on the eye but leaves you more vulnerable. Floyd had to switch up the style as he got older.
              Yup, last "fight" was seek and destroy!

Comment

Working...
              X