No announcement yet.

Funny how AJ will be hated on for fighting whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    If he KO'ed Miller, he undoubtedly becomes THE contender whose next fight should be AJ/Wilder. I'm not saying that Miller is above Whyte, but I'd prefer to see what Miller will bring out of AJ. I'm not saying AJ vs. Whyte 2 isn't a bankable match-up, as Whyte has done his fair share to get his name ringing again. I won't feign excitement over the rematch because I don't expect the outcome to be any different. There's nothing that has occurred since their first fight that makes me think Whyte will win the rematch.
    Miller him self has fought nobody, just a bunch of dwarfs and midgets to claim a title. No top 10 win in his resume and some people think he should be considered for a title shot, like boxing is doing guys a favor for running to the media frequently when things don't go their way.

He needs one one two decent and a top 10 win.

On the other side, whyte has improved tremendously especially on his trade mark left hook. I will be watching how AJ can avoid that hook all night. Once landed flush, it's night night for AJ to be honest.

That hook is highly underrated until it brings a champ to his canvas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      Miller him self has fought nobody, just a bunch of dwarfs and midgets to claim a title. No top 10 win in his resume and some people think he should be considered for a title shot, like boxing is doing guys a favor for running to the media frequently when things don't go their way.

He needs one one two decent and a top 10 win.

On the other side, whyte has improved tremendously especially on his trade mark left hook. I will be watching how AJ can avoid that hook all night. Once landed flush, it's night night for AJ to be honest.

That hook is highly underrated until it brings a champ to his canvas.
      You must not really rate AJ if you think he can lose to Whyte

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        You must not really rate AJ if you think he can lose to Whyte
        all I know is Whytes left hook can bring any champ to the canvas once landed flush irrespective of who the champ is.

Comment

Working...
        X