No announcement yet.

Do you guys like Korean BBQ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
    I visited Seoul 20 years ago and really enjoyed their bbq at that time. I’ve yet to find a comparable experience in the US.
    one of my neighbors is Korean and he tells me the Korean joints in the USA is trash compared to back in Seoul.

I'd like to confirm this one day. I'm not into Korean chicks at all but if I can get my work to pay for it ill go lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
      I love the stuff. Hotpot is actually my favourite thing to eat in the world followed by a good rare steak and then KFC.

But seriously, you can find good hotpot places in most China Towns! You should follow TheFoodRanger on Youtube - I swear you'll spend hours watching his street food videos in China. Absolutely amazing guy!
      I've never had Hot Pot. Whats the name of a good place for me to try? Is it like Boiling Pot or Boiling Crab?

I tried Boiling Crab it was pretty good, but messy as hell and the wait took forever.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Dog is more like a delicacy nowadays. Korean men boil dogmeat in the summer and eat it in soup form.

It gets your cawk hard for hours.
        Bro out of all my asian friends they all say dog eating is a stereotype. But they are pretty Americanized. This must be certain countries then.

I remember this one guy in college kept joking about eating dogs to piss off the dog lover blonde chicks in our class. But then he said he was just saying he ate dogs to piss off them.

What does it taste like? Dont say chicken lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          Do you guys like Korean BBQ?

Whenever my friends ask me to grab Korean BBQ that place taste good but then like 45 minutes later im crapping up a storm!

Does this happened to everyone too when you eat that stuff? Whats wrong is it like too spicy? oily? both?

I usually end up taking a violent explosive dump in about 45 minutes and then again like hour after.

I'm scared some hot chicks gonna be like hey babe lets grab Korean bbq and Im be like about to score later on that night and then uh oh explosive violent dump kicks in!

Is it because I only eat it like once like every 6 months?

Is there a way to avoid this?

Also these joints are usually AYCE but they are still pretty decent quality meats.
          That means its dog meat. Dog meat is notorious for those symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
            Make sure the meat is cooked thoroughly.

Maybe it's the dishes with Kimchi or cabbage!

Luv Korean BBQ but Kimchi is a no, no!
            My chick took me to a new place in LA called Bulgogi Hut. She said its like #1 AYCE K BBQ so I was like F it lets try it out lol.

So this time we cooked the meats way longer than we usually did to the point where the pieces were crispy and this place might have had better quality meat too. Even theirs spices weren't too over the top spicy.

So 45min later I was fine. 3 hours later took a huge dump but it wasn't as spicy as before with my a-hole tingling and burning lol.

So Yeah bro I think the meat was better quality here and we cooked the meat way longer this time so instead of 4 violent a-hole burning dumps it was just one big one that night and another big one the next morning and then I kinda was fine lol. So this is progress right?

Comment

Working...
            X