No announcement yet.

Its all about punishing the rich with the Democrat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    As you say, the vast majority of the smartest & richest people in the US (Bezos, Gates, Bloomberg etc etc etc) believe that Trump is a moron & a con artist

Better title for this thread: The smartest people in the world think that Trump is a moron & a con artist but I don’t. What does that make me?

LMFAO
    What's really funny is when people like you believe that the party of Hollywood elites, the party of Soros, Buffett, Bezos, Bloomberg, etc, etc, actually want to make the rich pay more. And why is it, that the Dems claim to be the smart ones, but the Reps are the rich ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Tim Allen is a ****ing snitch. Drug dealer, rat pos. Piece of shiet.
      You apologize to me right now or there'll be bones to touch in the elephant remains.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        You apologize to me right now or there'll be bones to touch in the elephant remains.
        Jhonny and I both apologize.. by.. **** sailbo and lil hoes.

I’m lying at all, I’m not exxurating.. shalom..peace.. you one of jhonnys top go to guys.. 5.point 5 pounds of rage... he’s yours. Shalom... my wife loves him., she calls .. her mom died... I spent 3 plus k... Toimpress

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Jhonny and I both apologize.. by.. **** sailbo and lil hoes.

I’m lying at all, I’m not exxurating.. shalom..peace.. you one of jhonnys top go to guys.. 5.point 5 pounds of rage... he’s yours. Shalom... my wife loves him., she calls .. her mom died... I spent 3 plus k... Toimpress
          JhonnyNdi will never ever be friends. I kiss my wife..he breaks that up.. I put him behind locked doors wheni want I want to love¥ my woman. 

Never mind ..  i

Comment

The way our economy works is wealth, the power to pay for things, is concentrated at the top. The vast majority just get by living paycheck to paycheck. Many live in poverty. This is our reality. Add to this that our economy is cyclical so downturns hurt most adversely aside from those who can afford to save to get them through rough economic times. Add to this that those at the bottom are the first to lose their jobs during economic downturns. So all this being a given its perfectly logical that those who are best apt to pay taxes pay the majority of taxes. Those that barely afford to put food on the table are taxed much less if at all. Thus the true fairness of a PROGRESSIVE TAX SYSTEM. All the talk of a flat tax is just a way to shift more of the burden of taxation upon those who can least afford to pay it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              As you say, the vast majority of the smartest & richest people in the US (Bezos, Gates, Bloomberg etc etc etc) believe that Trump is a moron & a con artist

Better title for this thread: The smartest people in the world think that Trump is a moron & a con artist but I don’t. What does that make me?

LMFAO
              But yall hate the rich though

Why u so proud of having them in yo side now?

Comment

Taxing rich people more for working hard to be rich will eventually make less people work hard to be rich. Or make them leave our country and run their business in place that doesn't want to rob them for working hard to give to leeches. Libtards wouldn't like their own **** if it was used against them. They are the party of double standards and hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  The Democratic Party, and actual liberals tbh (**** progressives), speak to a world that actually makes sense for the next 20-30 years and beyond.

If you educate your populace, take care of the sick and the aged, build the backbone of the infrastructure of the nation, mind the environment, take your place on the world stage, and push free expression of the citizenry as far as is possible, among other things, you undergird the foundation needed for every citizen to live their lives to their fullest potential, the notion expressed in the founding texts of this country.

You deliver a government that seeks to achieve those goals, and you pay for it in as relatively pain-free a way as possible.

A 40% marginal tax on $100m, still leaves said taxpayer with $60m for the test. A 40% marginal tax on $100k, still leaves $60k for a taxpayer (tougher than the $100m, but still with room to work). A 40% marginal tax on $20k, leaves the taxpayer with $12k (a terrible spot tbh).

America didn't become the greatest nation on the planet by listening to your non sense. In fact America will become the ****hole of the world if it does follow your advice.

Go live in France or Denmark if you want to get taxed to death.

Comment

Different medicines for different times.

High taxes have been a part of America's history too. Don't act like America has never had high taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Different medicines for different times.

High taxes have been a part of America's history too. Don't act like America has never had high taxes.
                      You are a ****ing moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X