No announcement yet.

Wow.. T.Crawford invades J.Benavidez Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
    The burrito s**t by Crawford was lame but I still hope he beats the snot out of Benavidez. I can't stand Mexicans like Benavidez that spout "n**ga out of their mouth every other word. Weirdos.

Funny cause I am a fan of David Benavidez though, who seems nothing like his brother.
    I can't stand black people that say "n**ga this n**ga that" every other word, then start crying like little kindergartners when someone else uses the word. Stop crying you little bltch ass n**ga.

Ps: I'm not black.

You going to cry?

Comment

Lol its all trash talk, make the fight better

I think Crawford wins n hes one of my favorites, but i will be rooting for Benavidez

Comment

Focus on yo fight, Fo' you won't make it to your fight!

the bad blood here been brewing for years. Benavidez has been claiming Bud been ducking for almost four years now. he got his wish granted.

that burrito sht was out of line doe. and i wanted Benavidez to clap back with some racist shxt of his own. fck it. let the racism flow evenly.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          Good for the fight build up.

Benavidez's two best wins, Herrera and Santana, were very hard fought and could've gone either way. I expect Crawford to soundly outpoint him. He'll put up a better fight than Horn tho.
          Agree more or less. Not sure he puts up a better fight than Horn. Maybe equal, more less, maybe more, idk. Its not gonna be a competitive fight doe I don't believe. If its competitive I'll be surprised.

Comment

Looks like Top Rank took down that video. (Or someone did)

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
              Jose should have said "You're a btch hiding in Bob Arum's stable away from Spence and the Haymon guys fighting prospects like me because slimball Arum has no fighters!"
              Crawford has fought Haymon fighters so how is he hiding?

Comment

So....where is the f-cking video? I can't see sh-t.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  People are sleeping On Benevides . Crawford best win is Horn than Gamboa . Look at What Jose did to Pacquio at 17 and don’t give me that bs it was just sparring no World Champ would let a 17 year old give him a sparring beating
                  Are you saying you give Benavidez a good shot to beat Crawford?

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
                    The burrito s**t by Crawford was lame but I still hope he beats the snot out of Benavidez. I can't stand Mexicans like Benavidez that spout "n**ga out of their mouth every other word. Weirdos.

Funny cause I am a fan of David Benavidez though, who seems nothing like his brother.
                    But Crawford was spouting nígga out of his mouth every second too. Didn't you hear it?

I'm black so I get a free pass to be a racist, sure ok sounds legit.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      So....where is the f-cking video? I can't see sh-t.

Comment

Working...
                      X