No announcement yet.

So is DAZN free or no?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Are you trolling or are you serious right now? If you are being serious, then no, DAZN is not free. You get the first month free but after that have to pay $9.99 a month. You get all UK Matchroom cards plus the US Matchroom cards plus the WBSS fight and Bellator. I mean Bellator is what it is, but still a lot of boxing and solid value IMO. If the WBSS wasn't involved? Then it would have been a tougher decision for most to subscribe to.
    so if I signed up now, I'd get the aj vs povetkin fight free? could I just cancel it after that, or is there some type of minimum term?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      yeah I was going to cancel showtime actually. I actually like the HBO shows like: Ballers, Silicon Valley, Last Week Tonight and the comedies and documentaries.

I don't really care for the showtime shows and their boxing has been weak. a lot of PBC mismatches and boring shoebox cards.

So the free Khan fight I saw was just a preview then? Or Did I just stumble upon someone linking everyone to a free stream? LOL
      HBO has good shows and HBO Go is worth the subscription fee. I think in general Showtime is fine. Yeah, a lot of mismatches but there's still quality in there. Every network has mismatches. I don't think you can push out regular shows and nothing but quality matches. The managers and advisers just aren't willing to risk enough these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        so if I signed up now, I'd get the aj vs povetkin fight free? could I just cancel it after that, or is there some type of minimum term?
        Nah tou stuck with a 9.99 payment a month for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          Nah tou stuck with a 9.99 payment a month for a year.
          dang...fawkin eddie hearn

Comment

dang...fawkin eddie hearn
            Damn he got yo ass.

Comment

HBO, Showtime, ESPN+, and DAZN combined are still less than 40 bucks per month. That's less than I used to pay for WWF pay per views in 1990s dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                HBO, Showtime, ESPN+, and DAZN combined are still less than 40 bucks per month. That's less than I used to pay for WWF pay per views in 1990s dollars.
                True, I got the other ones already.
                Fugg it they got me.

I'll drop the 9.99

Comment

Paying 10 bucks to watch a boxing card on a 10 inch laptop screen LOL DEEZ NUTS sucks.

Eddie making me buy a 50 dollar chrome cast to watch on my 60 inch TV

Comment

Originally posted by Star Platinum View Post
                    Paying 10 bucks to watch a boxing card on a 10 inch laptop screen LOL DEEZ NUTS sucks.

Eddie making me buy a 50 dollar chrome cast to watch on my 60 inch TV
                    Chrome cast makes getting puss ten times easier. Get on that.

Comment

Yes, just cancel when the one month is up. But don't sign up for it until the day of the Joshua/Povetkin fight or a day before. Just remember the day you signed up for it, and then a month later cancel it with no extra charge.

Comment

Working...
                      X