Jeff Bezos makes $4,475,885 per hour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle Bezos????

Comment

If you don't like Amazon policy or how much they make you shouldn't support them by shopping there. It's simple really.

Comment

that's capitalism for you. this mofo can order a hit on the Pope if he felt like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          that's capitalism for you. this mofo can order a hit on the Pope if he felt like it.
          Yup. Capitalism and ***** assness make a mother****er like you suck a dick for pocket change. ***** ass *****

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            people don't need to be worth 150 billion dollars. if you're able to step back and take a look at it [none of us truly are,] you're looking at a man who has 150 billion meals in a world where people starve to death.

incredible mind, salesperson, organizer, inventor, entrepreneur and businessman. a credit to humanity. a giant. an absolute titan of a human being. the titans of humanity are going to increasingly be the wealthiest.

still, a part of the problem. he's worth 150 billion dollars in a world where people starve to death.

i know i couldn't go to bed at night.
            I'm pretty sure you could.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Hey, I don't go to your job and kick the cocks out of your mouth.
              Yeah because there are no dicks to kick because I don't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Every single day, you post something that makes you look jealous of what someone else has that you don’t. Please grow up. You want something? Go get it. Stop whining about what you don’t have that others do have.
                Siablo the jealous poster.
                I can work with that.

But money that would have been taxes have now gone to a few people to make them billionaires while areas of states aren't developed.

You ever read workers complaint about working in Amazon's factories?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  If you don't like Amazon policy or how much they make you shouldn't support them by shopping there. It's simple really.
                  I don't.

Comment

That's an obscene amount of money.

I remember when Amazon was still struggling and nay sayers were saying its days were numbered. I wonder what they are saying now? Possibly posting 1 star reviews on Amazon lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                      That's an obscene amount of money.

I remember when Amazon was still struggling and nay sayers were saying its days were numbered. I wonder what they are saying now? Possibly posting 1 star reviews on Amazon lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X