Floyd did what he always does..go for the UD...d it was that
    like in the conor fight??

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      like in the conor fight??
      That was a side show man, I swear it really isnt that

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        Have to look at what was in front of him..Roy looked great beating Tito..but what happened next?
        roy has won 12 out of his last 13 fights. he still has it.

Comment

Both looked slow and old and both need to retire. lets call a spade a spade, they looked like they were boxing in slow motion and both would get hurt against any relevant boxer simple and plain. No hate, just pure facts, the show is over and I guess if Manny keeps fighting boxers like Lucas he will be fine but I hope he doesnt try to fight any young fighters as he will get hurt...as for Lucas he needs to disappear period!!! I know ya'll are happy he got a ko (reminds me of Roy getting his ko's late in his career) but that will only fool him into thinking he is back and he for damn sure is not!!!
          Of course you don't haters are never excited about fighters they don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
            Of course you don't haters are never excited about fighters they don't like.
            Ya'll keep using that hater word///WHAT IS THERE TO HATE ABOUT HERE?

Comment

Didn't watch the fight and I have no interest in it now. Pac should retire.

Comment

Connor was a money fight that even Manny wanted, hell most boxers were foaming at the mouth was that chance..Floyd for over $200 million for that..No one acting like it was a great win..The hell do I have to be bitter about?? Manny beating some shot ass guy in some remote overseas ring??? Guy went from a $100 million payday to fights like this??
                Rumor has it he is banking big money on this one.

Comment

Both looked slow and old and both need to retire. lets call a spade a spade, they looked like they were boxing in slow motion and both would get hurt against any relevant boxer simple and plain. No hate, just pure facts, the show is over and I guess if Manny keeps fighting boxers like Lucas he will be fine but I hope he doesnt try to fight any young fighters as he will get hurt...as for Lucas he needs to disappear period!!! I know ya'll are happy he got a ko (reminds me of Roy getting his ko's late in his career) but that will only fool him into thinking he is back and he for damn sure is not!!!
                  Well, if you ask luca he might just say pac is best fighter he's fought. He might say he's better than garcia. He stopped luca faster than anyone. How can you not be impressed?
                  But I agree he shouldn't fight the toughest opponents available just like floyd didnt. But maybe he will. Unless you try you won't know.
                  Whats worse that could happen he might lose. He might get badly hurt also i guess.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 07-17-2018, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    No
                    You double checked in the archives right. Cause I know you Floyd Boys Don't like passing up easy money with no risk

Comment

I was critical of the fight to. As a Pacquiao fan I can be honest with myself and say this isn't the Pacman of 10 or even 5 years ago. But when I analyze the fight a little more I realize that this is impressive stuff that Pacquiao is doing this late into his career. His style is different obviously taking into account that he may not feel like he used to. He's sharp, quick, but he picks his punches and connects when he picks em. He's got a killer left uppercut and still has that elusive straight left that somehow cuts through the guard still. Pacquiao is a reinvented fighter. Who knows if there's one last great fight left in him but he could do very well against most fighters today. A Crawford, Loma fight might push him to his limit to see what exactly is left in him. But at 39 years of age, with the legacy he's already created, along with him fighting at a world class level, this guy is a living legend. Instead of slandering his image by saying he uses PEDs, just respect the greatness.

Comment

Working...
                      X