No announcement yet.

Fake Canelo fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Canelo fans

Anyone noticing all the fake Canelo fans around here? They actually couldn't give 2 ****s about Canelo, they're just dying to see Golovkin take an L.

All the Floyd fans have rallied behind Canelo in the hope they can use a Canelo win to say Floyd beats Golovkin.

Floyd wouldn't ever sign to fight GGG as he knows it would be a brutal beating, but he likes to keep saying his name, giving him nicknames like Triple L (despite being undefeated) with no intention of signing to fight him.

"That makes you a *****" - Andre Rozier

Comment

Yep they just want Canelo to beat the white devil.

Comment

People are too bothered about this fans or that fans, just STFU support/watch the fight and discuss the fight and give the fight the backing that it deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbt View Post
          Anyone noticing all the fake Canelo fans around here? They actually couldn't give 2 ****s about Canelo, they're just dying to see Golovkin take an L.

All the Floyd fans have rallied behind Canelo in the hope they can use a Canelo win to say Floyd beats Golovkin.

Floyd wouldn't ever sign to fight GGG as he knows it would be a brutal beating, but he likes to keep saying his name, giving him nicknames like Triple L (despite being undefeated) with no intention of signing to fight him.

"That makes you a *****" - Andre Rozier
          When two people fight the fans of the sport usually pick a side. Just because you pick one fighter to beat another doesn't make you a fan of the fighter you picked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            People are too bothered about this fans or that fans, just STFU support/watch the fight and discuss the fight and give the fight the backing that it deserves.
            I agree. Opposing fans who back the fight is great. There's no issue with that. It's fake fans who will try to manipulate scenarios to fit their agenda which makes forums like this difficult to read at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              When two people fight the fans of the sport usually pick a side. Just because you pick one fighter to beat another doesn't make you a fan of the fighter you picked.
              This is what I mean, there's not really that many genuine Canelo fans out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbt View Post
                This is what I mean, there's not really that many genuine Canelo fans out there.
                You mean here? Besides Floyd, Canelo is the biggest ticket and PPV seller in the States. I wouldn't say he doesn't have genuine fans

Comment

Floyd beat this **** outta canelo....im gonna root for canelo but i aint a fan of his.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    You mean here? Besides Floyd, Canelo is the biggest ticket and PPV seller in the States. I wouldn't say he doesn't have genuine fans
                    In the States yes because he has a few big names on his resume and already inbuilt Mexican fanbase. However here in the UK he's literally only known because he brutally KO'd Amir Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X